What's so bad about refusing to date a guy that doesn't have a car?

Having a car is ideal in my city. I have a car that I worked shitty jobs to pay for. I have tried dating guys that didn't have a car. They always expected me to drive them home after or we would have this awkward moment after the date and they never offer to pitch in for gas.

It gets extremely annoying after a while.

727

Most Helpful Guy

• ''we would have this awkward moment after the date and they never offer to pitch in for gas. ''

Yea cos SOOOO many women offer to pitch in for gas when a guy drives them home after picking them up. Bwhahahaha double standards.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally get it. I live in a city that would be ideal to have a car in also. I probably would not date someone without because that would mean they were not financially stable or afraid to drive, neither of which appeals to me (especially if they were my age). People without cars tend to do a lot of ride mooching without even realizing it. They can never reciprocate pickups, designated driver, etc. Hell I don't even enjoy having friends without card.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE