Have you dated 2 or more people at the same time?

919

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven’t dated two people when I’ve been exclusive with someone. But I have had periods where I’ve Not been exclusive with anyone and gone on dates with a few different people.

But once I decide I like someone I stop dating other people, even if we haven’t had “the talk”.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am currently dating 3 women right now actually. The exclusive chat hasn't come up as yet with any of these women so I presume that they're keeping their options open and dating multiple men as well 😊

• Thanks for the upvote 😆

• Yes that is true. Options is better then no options.

• Most definitely!

What Girls Said 8

• Well I don't think if this is considering dating two people but dating one and only talking to the other one. The one I am dating is very inconsistent and sometimes wonder what he really wants. The one I only talk to, his always texting me and giving me the attention the other doesn't. The reason why I haven't dated the other one is because he lives far. But we are planning to see each other soon. At the point have to end things with one of them I guess because I don't feel good about it.

• I think in the end thing's should work out. It's better to keep your options open.

• Yes, hopefully. I feel like once I start dating the guy I talk to, he will be the only one, since the other guys is always busy. Will just leave him alone and let him be. In fact I am already doing it.
      Thanks!

• Your very welcome. Yeah that sucks when guy's are busy. Then they will randomly talk or text when they are not busy. I hope thing's work out with the guy your talking to.

• never. Likely wouldn't in the future because I am a) lazy, b) very overwhelmed with the prospect of a single relationship and c) I like to be fair and honest

• NO. I don't think it is fair and I don't want him to do it to me as well.

• Never have and never will

• Nope that not is cool

• No l didn't

• I did date 2 guys at the same time. Was not exclusive with any of them (neither of them initiated "the talk").

Why did I do it? I like guy 1 more than guy 2. But was not sure if guy 1 would give me what I want/needed, so i continued dating another one (guy 2)... to have some sorts of backup. This was not OK and not fair. After a month I broke it off with with both guys (first one dissapointed me and second one was not the right fit all along).

• It's good that you were keeping your options open since neither guy had the chat about becoming exclusive with you so you were well within your rights to continue dating both of them 😉

• Yes when I was not exclusive with any guy.
    Thats what dating is for.
    Keep your options open until you and the other person agrees to be exclusive.

What Guys Said 18

• No, haven’t and would never do that. It’s virtually impossible in my opinion. You just can’t get to know or focus on any one person in the way that you should to gauge how much you have in common with them or how much you’re comfortable with them. Dating should be an effort on BOTH parties and it should involve two people only giving their undivided attention to assessing whether the person they’re seeing is right for them. You’re essentially going to marry and have children at some point, at least most people do, so that is something to consider.

• No. I consider that to be highly inappropriate.

• Yep.

• No, I have never. That’s not cool.

• yea... and it's exhausting, expensive... and sometimes you mix things up lol

• when i was in college, i dated 3 girls and they never knew. Thankfully i grew out of the womanizing phase.

• Four, currently

• Never

• Nope, i wouldn't

• No. I've hardly dated any people.

• No. I don't think I would be able to pull that off. 😂

• 4 to be exact... It was an amazing summer 😄

• Yes but only for casualndating and no say so upfront. The point of dating is to find out if you're compatible. Once I find someone I'm interested in I stop though.

• Hell no, not because of being old fashioned, just because it's unfair to your date, especially if you fuck them both too!
    (Not to mention the risk of any STD spreading...)

• No. I don't think it's fair.

• nope.. haven't dated a girl yet :D

• Polyamorous here, so yes

• Nope, not my thing. I have a hard enough time keeping up with one