Guys what's more important to you, looks or personality?

When you're looking for a girl to date, do you care more about the way she looks (too fat, too skinny, to tall, too short, no makeup, too much makeup, etc.) or do you care more about how she acts and what's in her mind?

• Looks
  • Personality
  • Both
    Vote C
  • Neither
    Vote D

530

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Both is about equally important. wouldn't date someone I am not physically attracted to same as I wouldn't date Adonis himself if his personality is pure shit.

What Guys Said 29

• Personality. I don't care how attractive she is to look at. If she is a bitch she is ugly on the inside and out. Personality comes from within.

• Everyone likes to say personality trumps looks. Try telling me that when a flying turtle tries to get in your pants.
    Checkmate.

• Someone who can make me laugh, who engages me, who asks questions and loves to have questions asked; someone who's motivated, well-read is a plus, and knows what they want from life. Those are the things I look for to become enamored with, and looks? Looks couldn't begin to matter.

• I look for a certain "minimum standard" in terms of looks, but provided that is met, my decision is based almost entirely on personality.

• Looks only go so far. Personality is far more important. There needs to be some attraction, but fat or skinny is irrelevant.

• Both, if the personality is not there, if she's stupid or mean, the hottest woman on the planet would look ugly as hell to me.

• It's the looks which make us curious, and personality that keeps us interested or even makes us fall in love.

• Every guy has a different meaning of what is a good look, and it s certainly a point but when it comes to get in a relationship its more about the personality. Because thats what makes you as a person not only your look. So dont worry if you re nice to him he will notice

• For dating itโ€™s all about the personality, because if she can get close enough to me to date; I already find her attractive.

• thank goodness you put a both option

• I've dated some objectively ugly chicks, whose company I enjoyed a lot. The more I got to know them, the more appealing they became.

• I would date someone with bad looks but a good personality but not someone with good looks and a bad personality.

• both

• Both. but personality more

• If is for date, personality is a must and looks is a plus

• Personality is only slightly more important. As long as she's average and isn't too fat or skinny, and has a good personality, then I'll date her.

• Looks will draw my attention, personality will keep me looking

• Personality

• honestly both

• The perception of Good looks change with time

Great personality will also portray the girl as good at looks

Best part is - personality can be improved

• A man might want a hot girl with a big ass but if she is a cunt, the man will lose interest quickly.

• Both important

• Boobs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• 55% looks and 45% personality.

• Personality

• There is something about looks and something about personality.

• Both, if she doesnโ€™t have what I m attracted to then she is not for me

• Most importantly is how well the girl takes care of themselves. Hygiene is of major importance to guys. After that I think personality is of next most importance. Worrying about looks can come after taking care of your hygiene as a girl.

• B. Gotta have swag first ๐Ÿ˜€ everything else just follows

What Girls Said 4

• Personality trumps looks for me but looks are a good bonus.

• Looks.

• Personality - A beautiful face catches the eye, but a beautiful soul conquers the heart.

• None of us want to know someone ugly