What are some good date ideas?

Guys and girls what are some good date ideas? There are the typical dinner and a movie options but what are some other really good ideas you have? What does your ideal date look like?

321

Most Helpful Girl

• I think an amusement park / carnival would be the best, because you've got a bit of everything there:
    - food
    - games (for some healthy competition, and you get the prize regardless of who wins :D )
    - fast rides (did you know that shared adrenaline rushes can cause and enhance attraction between people?)
    - slow rides (for a more romantic moment)
    - and lots of walking space, so you two can just walk around hand in hand.
    Plus, it's generally less awkward if you don't know the person well because there's lots to see and do, so you're not stuck there trying to think up a conversation topic.

What Guys Said 21

• I do dinner and the beach. In my city we have a 5☆☆☆☆☆ restaurant on the beach, so I have taken all of my 1st dates & sit overlooking the Pacific Ocean in a two seat window- booth, with a glass of wine. Their seafood is well, YES, fresh from the ocean, lol. It's just about the perfect date...

• movie and go kart, dont go for paintball, i clipped her in the ass and back... worst date ever

• If you live in a small town, some quirky interest of your’s combined with tea and a walk in the park. I hate watching movies on a date. One of my better ideas was that I wanted to take this girl to a vintage music shop to check out records (she’s an antique collector), and then go to a tea tasting that this cute little shop was holding on her street.

• * The zoo is fun... who doesn't like animals?
    * An observatory is good, on a night that they let people look through the telescopes (stars are romantic)
    * A hike with a packed picnic lunch
    * Carnival or a fair
    * A concert (especially during the summer when they have free concerts at parks).

• Swing or salsa dancing. Sailing. Biking. Hiking. Paragliding. Apple picking at the orchard. Wine tastings. Traveling abroad. Concerts. Ice skating, rollerblading. Theatre/plays. Comedy shows. Black tie events. Museums. Rooftop parties. Making dinner together with music and tealight candles. Etc etc etc

• I don't know about ideal dates but if there is love then date is just an excuse... I think going out for a walk or visiting a painting exhibition can also be good date ideas... But if the guy/girl is not into you howsoever great the date ideas is it's just becomes a waste of time then.

For me a long drive on a secluded countryside road will be amazing

• Dinner with my parents
    Go to an unlicensed boxing match
    BDSM dungeon party
    Cuddling in my windowless van
    Call of Duty marathon

• Movies are only good if they spark conversation afterwards for those not having a natural spark

Cocktails, dinner w/waiters & conversations not so interrupted, then dancing, then a stroll full of nature & conversation, night caps.

Ideal blonde date built like a sport car and very attracted, even aggressive to me physically

• Take a hike if you are into it. Pack a lunch. Gives you plenty of time to talk. Don't do this with a complete stranger.

• A short drive to a nearby city or town in a restaurant or Cafe with some atmosphere and a nice walk any time of year this is a good date

• Long drive through a pleasant route... On a Harley...

• I think going to a hospital and eating the food of a terminal patient is great!! The foods healthy and free!! Plus it dont go to waste! Whats better than watching someone die as you eat their dinner?

• Beach date , mountain date many more

• It depends on what date is for- If you go to a poetry open mic night or Karaoke will be a great date, even for first date. Go to a Football match or sports event. But go to a strip club and as the girls remove their tops, whisper wait til you get to my place.

• Weekend getaways to other cities and states!

• Picnic in the park.

• ☺☺😝😝

• Tons of ideas, but all personalized. I would first know the person I'm going out, her likes, wishes. And make a concept.

• Zoo, museums, concert, plays, picnic, hike, fishing, walk in the park, fall foliage drive...

• Movies
    Zoo
    Aquarium
    lunch
    Dinner
    Beach

• Summons a dark sipirt with them

What Girls Said 2

• Havig picnic

• There's a meteor shower happening this weekend so there's one idea. I think it would be perfect to go someplace where there isn't too much light pollution, lay on a blanket and watch for shooting stars together, and talk about whatever crosses our minds. Or make out, that works too.