Is it bad that I'm 15 and haven't had a boyfriend yet?

I just don't like the guys from where I'm from so I'm waiting is that bad

Most Helpful Guy

• No boyfriend is better than a bad boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, it is true that some people wait a long time with many things in this subject. I know (from experience) I did the right thing by waiting to do things when I felt ready, not necessarily when others were doing it. I wanted all of those experiences to be nice, and they only were due to the fact that I was ready for them to take place. It makes for a much better time. I dated late, did everything late.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm in college and still ain't had a girlfriend don't worry sunshine. I'm working on it, lot more options than in HS, lot better looking too.

• Full blown relationships mostly happen outside of highschool. You're fine

• Nope, not a bad thing at all. Be happy with you until you find someone who's worth sharing your happiness with.

• You're too young to be worried about that. Try being my age or older and never having a relationship.

• I haven't had a girlfriend yet

• Most people don't have real relationships till 16-17 so no that's not weird

• Dude I was 21 when I had girlfriend

• Wow, then you are enjoying your life, be like this

• No, that's not bad. Stop over thinking

• I'm 26 and haven't had a girlfriend. It's perfectly fine. Don't stress it

• No thats pretty cool

• Not in the least bit

• Not at all.
    I'm 25. And haven't had a girlfriend.

• It's bad that you're 15 and worrying about whether you have a boyfriend...

What Girls Said 13

• It's pretty sad that someone your age thinks not having a boyfriend would be a problem.

• Yup. At the age of 15, not having a boyfriend is making people sad. What in the hell is wrong with people.

• IT is not bad at all, you should wait to have a boyfriend. Have lots of guys that are friends right now and enjoy the fun stuff, don't worry about a relationship, they come soon enough! Best of Luck

• No it is not bad. Don't hirry

• Im 18 and i haven't had a boyfriend yet. And im proud of it, and planning to do it until im totally sure of myself. I don't have time for their bs.

• You’re totally fine. High school relationships are shitty anyway. It’s just drama and maybe some handholding and a kiss if you’re really risqué. You’re not missing out.

• Heck no, you're fine sweetie.

• no I was around your age when I finally started dating

• No, why would you think that's bad? There's more to life than relationships, it's good you're waiting if you're not interested in anyone you've currently met

• Omg I’ve been thinking that too ! I’m 15 too but sure I’ve had things w guys, but they always end up hurting me. So I’ve never had a boyfriend nor a first kiss. So ig it’s normal?

• No, it's fine you have lots of time for that.

• Not at all. Don't date people you don't like. Wait until there is someone you do like.

• Not bad

• No not bad, have patience