Would you date a guy with zero relationship experience?

Recently found out a guy in seeing has zero relationship experience. Not because he's afraid of commitment but more shy. So not even a first kiss yet! What do you ladies think? Guys is there anything I should do to make him feel like this doesn't matter?

914

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can move on. give him a chance.

1. very rare chance that he will be very loyal , he would be emotionally attached to you.
    2. but you have to keep patience with him.
    3. I think you should encourage him in things he does to you. like kiss if it was not good ask him it was nice as you know he has no experience. or you could make your move first. never remind him that he has no experience.

What Guys Said 13

• yep you can make him feel like this doesn't matter. by trying to help him understand what is needed for a relationship. so the tansparency and all that jazz. ahh let him know that if he doesn't know something, ie first kissing. help him through the process, or he will feel like he should already know. ahh be patient with him, he's learning as he goes along.
    hope that helps you and him.

• Yup why would i not date somebody who is in experienced, and how does that matters? Till a person dosent get into one relation how will he learn it? It's just like job, you don't hire inexperienced guy but the guy didn't get any chance of working then how will he gain experience. Date him, the experience will grow while being in, and if he commits mistake you be a good human and help him out

• You'll need patience enough to train him up. Be loving, attentive, and encouraging, let him grow into it.
    He'll have no baggage or frame of comparison.

• You should date him. Everyone need's a first. Think about how YOUR first made you feel.

• Sure, wouldn't be a factor to me

• Give the guy a chance he could be the one least give it ago

• I thnk most would just as long as he is good looking.

• I'll date an inexperienced girl for sure.

• I would date a zero experience girl tooo

• Maybe u should make the first move? To lead him.

• Don't bring it up and be excited for showing him new experiences

• Well first, does it matter to you? If it really doesn't, just show it by taking the lead.

• Date that guy... he may be inncont as hell.. bt be careful

What Girls Said 9

• You take the lead. you can teach him and give him experience if you like him... Shy is good sometimes, put confidence in him by paying attention to him. he will come around... best of luck

• Sure.

• In my opinion that's pretty cute 😊

• If you really like him, such thing should never be a problem in the first place.

• You should discuss it with him. Help him out make him feel like his first shouldn’t be so awkward. I know I would’ve wanted someone to talk to about it when I was a newbie.

• Ya I will have no problem in dating a guy like that

• Yes! I'm hoping my first boyfriend will be like that but I doubt it.

• If you like him I don't think it should matter.

• You're his first then! Take things slow so that he may not be overwhelmed. Take the timento let him be comfortable with expressing himself. Wishing you the best of luck!

• would you date a guy with no dating experience.

• @Mr-Kabuki why not?

• I don't know i mean you would assume no one else wanted to why would you? why dont companies hire people without experience