How do you approach an older lady?

I've had in interest in women 10-15 years above my own age for as long as i can remember, i really do find them VERY attractive.
How would i approach a beautiful older woman?How do you approach an older lady??

166

Most Helpful Girl

• Be flirty and direct. We are tired of the bullshit and we love a guy who's upfront about what he wants. We may not be looking for a relationship either. Many of us have been there done that and we just want to have fun now

• What she said!

• @aaa9501 I never have before. Would depend on the person and how I was approached. I've never done the online thing so it would probably have to be a physical chemistry face to face kind of thing

• Have you ever tried though? The online thing is better than nothing though 😏 can you Dm me?

Most Helpful Guy

• by treating her like any other woman.

What Girls Said 15

• Honestly, don't try any games, don't beat around the bush and be yourself. When you hit your mid 30's.. you'll get tired of the childish dating games as well. Also, know that many older people aren't dating just to date. They are looking for something a bit more serious at this point in there lives. I reccomend just approaching her normally, expressing your interest and asking her out.

• Wouldn't know I don't date younger at the end of the day the mentality is still childish to me personally, from experience having a nephew 18 years old and having co-workers 17 I feel like a babysitter

• Approach her with a Zimmer frame and Tena lady.

Just like a normal person.

• Just groom yourself, she want you for your youth and good looks. She got everything else.

• Like any other woman but be aware we are very good about seeing through bullshit so be honest and open. Most of use do not play games and we don't like them. Hope this helps good luck

• Same way any woman you look beautiful today how are you doing

• Actually come across women of that age group who are willing to date. You might find someone eventually.

• I think you should start a conversation with her. Be respectful and kind to her. You should be upfront and honest and tell her you find her very attractive. Let her know that you are aware of the age gap, but that you are mature and want someone more mature. Then ask her if it’s ok if you guys hang out and get to know each other.

• You approach them as you would any other woman. I like younger guys so I am receptive regardless of age. A cheeky confident approach usually works for me

• How young do you like them? 😏 You're beautiful by the way 😍

• @aaa9501 Thanks 😊 If I am being honest... and I always am, have been as young as 18 😣 but generally 24-30 is my ideal age. Dunno why I am rarely attracted to men my own age

• Oh nice 😏 so that means 22 is an okay age for you? 😏 But yes I notice that a lot lol. Can you Dm me?

• Be yourself!

• Haha I don't know what 2 say, u sound creepy.

• The same as any other woman. Just be yourself.

• Be mature and make it obvious that you want her

• Personally, I love to be flirted with because it’s fun, THRILLING, and an art form itself, but eventually it’s like β€œask me out already.” Then just have fun and be goofy or serious - while still making sure to listen to each other and communicate.

What Guys Said 5

• From my experience you gotta flirt a lot and compliment her a lot, but they have to be genuine compliments, not stuff you don't actually believe lol. They love being called sexy. That works for me because I find most older women really sexy. And once you do have the chance to sleep with her just make sure it's the best sex she's ever had and she'll be obsessed with you. Older women are the horniest lol

• You approach them with the same confidence you approach women of your age. If she wants to get laid and also likes younger men she will fall for you. Her age doesn't make it any different.

• I have a baby face so I tend to look for younger partners

• You dont

• The approach like you would all other women people keep saying is horse shit.
    Older women don’t respond the same. It’s light years different.

• Care to explain?

• @Opinion owner Like I said, I am sorry for my previous comments. It was uncalled for and I apologise. But unfortunately, once words are out there, thats all you can do apologise. Sorry 😐 if my nasty words spoiled your day.

• @Asker Thank you for standing up for me. That was sweet. But it is a forum, and he can have his say. Plus, I am a big girl! πŸ˜‰