If a guy you are newly dating (2 months) starts to show signs of jealousy does that mean he is developing feelings?

He seems to be worried about other guys and makes little comments to me here and there. If a guy is jealous what does that mean?

The thing is this week he didn't give me a lot of attention so im going out with the girls tonight and plan to post some pictures. Im hoping itll get him more talkative to me again.

313

Most Helpful Guy

• depends. I used to be a really jealous guy. But jealousy really burns you out. Its too annouying. It makes you as a guy, feel like shit. There is nothing exciting.
    The distance is just his displeasure with the situation. he is still jealous but now things its because he realized that you aren't that into him. He also doesn't want to be a douche to you by fighting his competition. So he just turns silent.

So is it his feelings? yeah. or pride.
    What should you do? Not put more distance between you two. Girls night out tells him you really dont wanna be with him. its confirmed. He will be feeling more shit and down. What he needs is either direct comfort like "you know I ONLY love you, right?" or just some general smothering like excessive hugging or bragging about him to others.

Be carefull with the direct approach. It will be more effective but you need to be aware that he might overreact a little. It has been bothering him for a while so he might let loose a little too much. Emotions and such. Let him though and ensure him he is fine. Nothing to worry about. After that you can make him jealous again. keep things exciting. just be sure to level things with him every once in a while xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I would hope he had feelings for you before that. If he's being jealous then that just means he doesn't want to lose you.

What Guys Said 12

• It is quite common with majority of us (guys) becoming and possessive when he talks with girl as we expect them to have full concern on us. For this it is not required to think that he has feelings on you. And to this you given a add-on statement which is the funniest thought from the mature people I expect.

• Sounds like he's just possessive.

• It might mean he's just a psycho.

• Yes. And a little insecure

• Yes. He is developing feelings as well as getting possessive.

• Are you both serious about your relationship?

• Well I am. Im still trying to figure him out. We discussed that we both are being exclusive with each other.

• If u don't want him to be jelly why would u go do something like take pictures just to post trying to get under his skin.. the shit u lady's u...

• It means he getting deeper with you and hence no more alms length for you for flirt and he wants you to be his wingman

• Wtf do you mean "he is developing feelings?" Men have feelings too omg we're not animals.

• Yes it's means that

• Could mean many things

• Ahh manhood... A primitive instinct which ensures a pair.

• He will approach you, he loves you

What Girls Said 2

• yeah he is

• yes he likes you