What do you talk about with your SO?

I'm intetested in this guy and i literally have no idea what to say to him.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• If you are looking for topics to talk about, remember the word FORD. Family, Occupation, Recreation and Dreams.

Family could be anything about siblings, parents, pets, etc. How they are going, what are they like, when you last caught up with them.

Occupation can be current or past jobs. Ask about any funny stories or coworkers during days. Are they looking to stay in their current type or job or do they have bigger plans?

Recreation is about the time when you're not at work. What you do first thing back home. Ideas for other ways to chill out. Could even quiz on what they would do if given a year long holiday!

Dreams are your Dreams! Big life long plans or maybe small things you really want now like a cute new puppy or a brand new car.

You can combine these topics together too. Did your brother have any big inspiring dreams for the future? What do your coworkers do when their day is done, you hang out with them?

I hope these tips help you!

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you like, have in common, goals in life, aspirations, children?, world affairs, family health, movies, music, weather, travel, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife and I have been texting all day about whether or not I have a deed from a court appointed trustee that gives me ownership rights over her vagina. No joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask and talk about your interest, families, hobbies, etc... you might ended up finding some mutual interest, then it’ll get easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinky stuff, how our days went, plans for the weekends, movies we watched, the future. Stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him how long is his banana

0|0
    1|0
  • Just start with How you doing?
    The guy would himself start the conversation.😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Find common interests, if you don't have any of those, then the relationship will never last.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get to know as much about him as possible. Conversation will just flow from there

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're interested in the guy, ask him about his day. Ask him out to treat him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stage fright can be OK, have an activity date or an interest in common...

0|0
    0|0
  • Having good conversation is important, but so is enjoying their silence

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm interested in a girl too but she white and I'm Asian... Sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk about anything you are interested in

0|0
    0|0
  • since i am married, me and my wife talk about anything really. but at the start when we first started dating, we would do small talk because that can branch into anything. i know some people really hate small talk, and if you're one of those people, maybe think about your interests and dislikes and see if they are the same as his

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that feeling

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• We talk about day to day events in our lives, TV, music, our friends, our families, books, anime, film, games and I talk about dogs a lot and he listens :P Talking about common interests is a good start.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything and everything. There's no topic that hasn't been talked about.

0|0
    0|0
  • we never talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything. Literally whatever comes to our minds. I don't feel like I have to try at all. I just say what I wanna say and we just go with it xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Every thing under the sun.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;