Do you see this guy behavior as a red flag? 😒😑?

I am so unlucky in dating.
😣😓
I met a guy and he seemed so nice and mature. I wasn't that attracted to him physically, but I decided to give it a shot.

After only a date, he is pushing me to go out in less than 24 hours. I know he likes me so I took it as a good thing. I was busy and couldn't promise anything.

However, we had a conversation and it was way too much: he was saying he wants me in his life, he needs me and he wants me to move in with him. A red flag!

Well, I need a guy in my life too, but I believe such haste and eagerness only after 24 hours is a bad sign.

I decided to end this before it even starts.

What do you guys think?

1519

What Guys Said 19

• Good move. This guy is desperate, has no life of his own, and would suck you dry. Trust your feelings about guys. If something feels wrong, then it's wrong and you should break it off.

Everyone meets people like this. The really unlucky people ignore their uneasy feelings.

• I don't blame you. That was coming on way, way too strong. I understand why that made you uncomfortable.

• I support your decision to exit from that mess. There's a difference between being totally smitten vs desperate.

• Not only was that the right decision it was the only option he gave you. It's sad that a man, at any age, could openly express such a serious mental instability. You may have helped him make a critical emotional adjustment that will benefit him his whole life if he allows logic to prevail and submits to introspection and right, wrong or indifferent accepts responsibility for his circumstances. Only then will he come away with the huge benefits of a hard life lesson and not repeat his negative behavior.

• Agree with you

• I think it’s quite early to talk about that. He doesn’t even know you yet... your personality... you probably don’t know if you share the same values and goals in life...

I would’ve done the same thing.

• Sounds like you have a solid head on your shoulders.

• that sounds like a big red flag to me too. I would be suspecting co-dependance issues.

• Run like hell you don't need co dependence clingers they are bad for them self's ad for you andyour goals , co dependency can be contagious

• You're not unlucky, you knew you weren't attracted to him and still went out with him. That's not down to luck.

• But I am unlucky because I don't get to come across suitable guys in the first place. It's my lot.

• That's way too quick to ask someone to move in I agree with your choice.

• Don't give in. The man has been too lonely too long and he has no self control. Cut the deal.

• Run fast

• How old is he?

• Wise desicion but unlucky in dating if thats your only well that ain't unlucky how about gettong cheated on 5 times.

• You did the right thing, I'd have done exactly the same if I were you!

• Im a guy. We have the same scenario. I asked her out within 24 hours. I love my girlfriend so much.
    But do u have any idea about his past. Just to be safe. Incase of me, my friend introduced me to her ( They were already close friends. So is he with me) So she knew everything about me before my first meeting with her.

• I think it’s cute that women think they’re smart enough to see red flags

• Maybe he just really liked you and he was perfectly normal. Both are equally possible.

• I don't think so, because he obviously got offended when I expressed my opinion and said it was too fast to talk about such things.

• Ok.. That’s a little suspicious then..

What Girls Said 15

• I don't agree with the rest of the opinions. He likes you, but not for the long run. I'm recognizing love bombing. That's not a good thing, it's to fast forward and get you to fall for him and do whatever he wants and to adore him and feed his ego. He will drop you and/or pull away after he has acomplished that. So really well done by walking away, I suggest you stay away.

• I would tell him that he's pushing way too much, and that you want to take things slow if you like him. If you aren't really interested, I would give it up before he gets even more attached.

• That is a huge red flag.

• Huge red flag. Ending it was the smart thing to do.

• Very weird. I'd cut it off before he gets even more invested!

• That's fucking crazy. Maybe don't go out with him again. I mean you haven't known him for very long, he's practically a stranger and he wants you to live with him. A stranger wants you to live in his house, with him, with no privacy, he's a stranger, you'd be living in his house. That's insane. A normal person does not ask someone who they only went on a couple dates with to live with them

• He has issues.

• Dayum! Talk about moving too fast! Good choice, that sounds like a recipe for disaster if you go any further with him.

• If I liked him back I wouldn't mind that, I like seeing the person often.

• Good choice! That guy is sounds a little crazy.

• Red flag

• Oh yeah, he's too over excited by his combination of fantasy and new relationship energy. A guy your age should have learned how to manage that.

• Holy attachment issues Batman! Run and don't look back!

• To be honest, he doesn't seem to like you. Don't take that the wrong way! I've been through this exact thing before! What I mean, is that he doesn't "like you", he seems more like desperate. He just wants a relationship so bad, that he doesn't care with who. He just wants to be able to say he has a girlfriend. Cut him off 'cause those guys are honestly so annoying and clingy.