Does my boyfriend think I dont look hot/sexy?

So sometimes i would wear leggings out with my friends and with my boyfriend
The leggings are similar to yoga pants
And i know most guys love girls in leggings/yoga pants... esp my boyfriend
So anyway, yesterday i went to see my boyfriend and i was wearing leggings (ive been wearing leggings most of the time whenever i see him but I don't know why he said this first time):
boyfriend - babe are those leggings or yoga pants you're wearing?
Me - yeh theyre similar.. why?
boyfriend - i like it. You look cute in them
Wtf?
Cute?
I was expecting him to say "you look hot in them" or "you look sexy in them"
Does he not think i look good in them all this time?
Does he not find me attractive?
Tf!! 😬😐

• Yes he doesn't
  • No he does

1523

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. You're overthinking this. He thinks you're crazy sexy in them. His word "cute" is his way of trying to show you that he listens to you and trying to use a word that you would typically use to try and connect better with you. The guy is in love with you, trust me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with cute? A lot of men like cute. lol. I will be out in lingerie, my boyfriend used to me already, and our guy friends compliment me. Don't be afraid because your relationship is heading to contentment.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE