Does my boyfriend think I dont look hot/sexy?

So sometimes i would wear leggings out with my friends and with my boyfriend
The leggings are similar to yoga pants
And i know most guys love girls in leggings/yoga pants... esp my boyfriend
So anyway, yesterday i went to see my boyfriend and i was wearing leggings (ive been wearing leggings most of the time whenever i see him but I don't know why he said this first time):
boyfriend - babe are those leggings or yoga pants you're wearing?
Me - yeh theyre similar.. why?
boyfriend - i like it. You look cute in them
Wtf?
Cute?
I was expecting him to say "you look hot in them" or "you look sexy in them"
Does he not think i look good in them all this time?
Does he not find me attractive?
Tf!! 😬😐

• Yes he doesn't
    20%(6)23%(21)Vote24%(15)
  • No he does
    80%(24)77%(71)Vote76%(47)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. You're overthinking this. He thinks you're crazy sexy in them. His word "cute" is his way of trying to show you that he listens to you and trying to use a word that you would typically use to try and connect better with you. The guy is in love with you, trust me.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with cute? A lot of men like cute. lol. I will be out in lingerie, my boyfriend used to me already, and our guy friends compliment me. Don't be afraid because your relationship is heading to contentment.

What Guys Said 22

• I prefer a cute woman over a smoldering hot woman. To me, a cute girlfriend makes my heart melt and makes me want to both make sweet love but also fuck her brains out all in the same moment.

Cute =/= not sexually attractive. Cute = sweet AND sexually attractive.

• he literally said he liked them? that means he thinks you look atractive in them. he thinks you look great all the time, he's your boyfriend, yes he does find you attractive.

• I'd rather call a girl 'cute' rather than 'sexy' for multiple reasons.
    1. Someone my age shouldn't say that because it sounds retarded.
    2. If you're going into "I thought they were different" Well i'd prefer a cute girl over a sexy one. I've always been like that.
    3. Finally, I'd feel awkward complimenting my girlfriend "sexy."

• Cute is way better compliment comment from some guys. He thinks your hot but with more feeling. At least that's the way I've always seen it.

• Don't strive for sexy or hot. Cute is MILES better

• A compliment is a compliment. Maybe he wanted to make it a non-sexual compliment so you would continue to wear them frequently.

• Most men do not like their partners wearing tights clothes, an leggings are good for jogging and exercise, but as casual wear. It is like women who wear bikinis tops or sports bras as on show. I can see the "YOU CAN SEE BUT DO NOT TOUCH" rule. Also some women call just looking at her breast as a sexual assult.
    Why not wear a materniy bra with your leggings, if you want a reaction. Plus if yoyr leggings plan or multi coloured. Sorry to say, unless you like showing off your hug fat arse and hug camel toe. Keep wearing them

• You're overthinking.

• Wow, really? You're reacting this way just for a synonym?

• I thought cute is different hot and sexy

• I thought guys would pick hot girls over cute girls

• Because hot girls only have great looks, cute girls have good looks and a cute attitude like cute gesture, nice smiles,...

• I LOVE bitches in yoga pants, but only somebody ELSE's bitch. I don't want MY bitch showing off her ass to the world like that.

• Ya he thinks you look unattractive in them. He's totally over you. Hotness level: sub-zero

• No he likes you the same he just use the word cute insted.

• You can try but his first love always be a Roman Empire, i'm ensuring you

• Damn woman stop overthinking! :-P

• Does it mean he doesn't find me attractive?

• He not that into u

• Maybe it's just very poor choice of word, don't over analyze things, just enjoy it while you're having a relationship, be happy

• Sounds to me like he was just giving you a complement

• Cmon, its just a word and it still a compliment. Dont look too far into it

• No. don't worry guys don't want to look like a ass so they say cute.

• Cute, hot, sexy. It’s all good

• I thought cute is different to hot and sexy

• He's lying as you look like a 0.

• Show me your face fool
      you're probably a 0 πŸ˜‚

• I'm a winner, i'm not close to being a 0.

• Your mum is a 0

What Girls Said 14

• Oh god Lol... And I thought i was a drama queen xD

• He does find you attractive, he just probably said "cute" to make it sound more respectful.

• Overreacting by 100%. I used to to, part of being a teenager, I reccomend jogging through the forest, getting a punching bag, or screaming at the void to get unrational anxieties out.

• Not a big deal... It was still a nice compliment and I do not think he meant what you wrote.

• You're overthinking things. I say my girlfriend looks 'cute' when I mean sexy.

• I very rarely call her 'sexy' I just kinda feel weird about saying that. She knows what I mean when I say cute, however, as I do so most of the time.

• Are you fucking serious.

• Maybe I clicked the wrong option... I'm sure he's attracted to u... obviously he complimented you.. guys are straight minded n I don't think they talk diplomatically like women do ( wpmwn by saying it's wow they actually mean horrible )..
    If he's saying u look gud that means u look good.. cheers

• Wait seriously this is a huge overreaction. He literally gave you a compliment.

• Why are you making it such a big deal

• Haha.. u need to relax!!
    And he complimented you anyway right?
    Be happy!!!

Maybe next time if and when u actually wear something that is hands down sexy, see what his opinion is.

• He does find you attractive but he must have said 'cute' to sound more decent

• I accidentally put the first one instead of the second one

• Omg! Are you seriously complaining? Cute is NOT bad

• I just thought cute and hot/sexy are different

• I like cute better but that’s just me

• No he does