1 y

Is it OK to have sex with my friends with benefits after my second date with another guy?

So I am in need of urgent fuck and my friends with benefits will come tomorrow as he always does. But I have a second date with an awesome human being (as far as i got to know him from the first date). I will go out with my date to take a walk by the beach and have a chat sitting in the pier then go to a mexican place (we said so far). between 4 pm to 9 pm and my friends with benefits will come at 9:30 on thursdays. do you think it is ok?
1 y
For some it may be ok for some it may be wrong. I am not looking for a validation of what i do as i am not sure if i is ethically right and i am not sure if i do that or not, yet. i am here asking to learn what overwhelming majority thinks, not exchange some insults. So if you can't keep your own insults to yourselves, just because you are butthurt due to some other girls, please stop.
22
5