Online dating disappearing act

mbounds
why does this happen over and over and over and over and over and over again?

The girl starts talking to me then disappears. then 4 days 8 days hell even sometimes a month. I get this. "Hey I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner I've been so busy with work and this and that and this and that how have you been? write me back soon. Then I do and wait another two weeks. BS! alert BS alert! BS alert! I have the has it been read tracker and they read it right away. Then I get the oh I've been so busy crud a week to two weeks later. Do girls realize that guys know they do this on purpose and don't want to seem too interested. Its so lame. I want a girl who talks! and who wants to know about me and isn't afraid to seem a little needy and goofy and lets her true self show. Seriously, disappearing and seeming aloof isn't that attractive. Why are you on a dating sight if your going to be this way?

Online dating disappearing act
2
2