My date (m30) used to date a married woman, what should I do?

Anonymous
I've been dating a Canadian guy for about a month, things are going well. The sex is great, and we also see each other a lot, basically every single day. However, there is one thing which bothers me, that he told me he used to have an affair with a married woman. They were both students at uni, that relationship starts with random coffee. That woman was married to a very controlling husband, she wanted a divorce, but the husband won't allow it. by the way, the woman and her husband are Koreans, according to their law, one cannot get a divorce if the other one disagrees, unless there are physical harms, like domestic violence. So they (my date and the woman) decided to stay together publicly in order to force the husband to give up on that marriage, even though to me it sounds like an immature plan. The result is kind of obvious, it failed. That woman went back to Korea with her husband (they also have a son).
It happens about a year ago, so it still has some impacts on my date now. I understand that, but it still bothers me somehow. He is clearly feeling shamed about this affair so he is struggling to tell me at first, then he decides to tell because he said he wants to be fully honest with me. But it sounds very controversial to me, on one side he is shamed, but on the other, he also says he tries to save her from an abusive marriage, like a savior or something.
So I don't know if I should keep dating this man now. I know everyone has a past, and I feel honored that he trusts me and tells me the story. However, dating a married person is a very unethical thing for me, it does bother me indeed. So what should I do then?
2
2