Why do you use tinder?

To hookup, meet new people, relationship, or for fun (confidence boost)? Seems like most guys use it for sex but girls don't always just want to hookup.

2450

Most Helpful Guy

• I used it a few times and any of the women who I went out with from there were nothing but whores and Cum hungry bitches only looking to get loaded and laid and did not want any long term relationships.

If anyone is looking to get loaded and laid really quick then use Tinder.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• To meet guys to date and potentially be in a relationship with. I have never had a issue finding men on there who were also looking for something serious. It's quite easy to tell the players from the real thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE