Why do you use tinder?

To hookup, meet new people, relationship, or for fun (confidence boost)? Seems like most guys use it for sex but girls don't always just want to hookup.

2450

What Guys Said 50

• Looking for sex, yeah. Only problem is I have 7 women who liked me back but I don't want to pay to see who they are! Lol!

• Just like everyone then pick and choose who you want to talk to that's what I do like everyone then I get to see who likes me

• @Bigclit I don't think you're hearing me.

• I use it for fun, but it does typically lead to sex. I think most people use it for sex, women included. But I've noticed most women say they aren't looking for sex initially. Either way, I think Tinder has marketed itself as a hook up app and certainly has a reputation for such. So I don't really see anyone choosing tinder to find love. I think if finding love is your goal, a more in depth site like match. com may be better suited, rather than a practically free app like tinder.

• Find girls to have threesomes with

• Mostly sex, or just meeting new people to talk to.

• I used it a few times and any of the women who I went out with from there were nothing but whores and Cum hungry bitches only looking to get loaded and laid and did not want any long term relationships.

If anyone is looking to get loaded and laid really quick then use Tinder.

• The few times I used it was solely for entertainment. I didn't expect anyone to swipe right and I wasn't let down, lol.

• for finding a committed relationship, but sadly, i never find anyone there

• Yet another dumb bitch who thinks all guys just want to have sex with a woman and never start a relationship.

• Pretty much for all those factors you suggested. I just go with the flow.

• can't do jack on those apps they don’t work for me no matches at all.

• To find someone to play tag with.

• Actually i just like looking at the photos. Some times i get matched with someone. So i totally ignore the person, i enjoy looking at your face but really i don’t wanna hear you talking

• I tried it out of lonely desperation. No reply from anyone for over a month, so I quit. Nothing online gets me attention.

• I used it to look for friends and maybe a date (but never to hook-up or anything stupid). I quit because I would rarely ever get matches. If I did, I'd never get any reply. It's like "how will I show you my dog pics now?"

• i don't use that shit, that is the place where all the cock carousel riders go to have their lucid wet dreams

• I want to use it to meet new people but I'm too embarrassed that someone I know will see me on there and think I am trying to hook up with people so I don't use it

• I don't

• Same reason i use gag, to waste my life, lmaooo

• My town doesn't have places to meet people unless you just approach a random in the store or street.

That's how I got threatened with pepper spray.

• I don't #Under18

• Most guys use it for sex. Women are mixed reasons though most of them is it for ego boost

• Looking for a hookup or a friends with benefits situation. Don't use Tinder for dating, I use other apps for that.

• I don`t

• I don't

• I don't use but i think most of men use it hooking up.

• I used to use it in search of a relationship. Okay, fine, you can laugh at me now.

• The guys I've heard of using it only use it for sex.

• I tried it to find a relationship but never got anywhere, didn't actually match with many people so I'm pretty sure that was just me screwing up my profile.

• Tbh met an AMAZING woman who loved me for over 15 months until i ruined it. Soo fuck it im going back and i look for good conversation or a real relationship. Obviously im a teenage guy so a hookup would be nice but that isn't the goal

• To give women the illusion that the are desirable.!

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 24

• When i used tinder it was to try find a relationship lol, i never was on it long enough to find out if i could or not! i don't like the format.

• To meet guys to date and potentially be in a relationship with. I have never had a issue finding men on there who were also looking for something serious. It's quite easy to tell the players from the real thing.

• I met my last boyfriend on Tinder, where I was exclusively looking for a relationship. It’s honestly what you make of it.

• My boyfriend and I used it to troll.
    We created a fake one together, both logged into it on our phones.
    It was fun.

• I used it to find my boyfriend. We've been together for over a year now.

• I don’t have tinder (tried it once and it freaked me out) but my galpals use it for validation and dates.

• To met someone new

• I used Tinder after I broke up with my ex pretty much right away...
    For the first week just to swipe left and right on people kinda like a judge at some contest. Then I saw my ex and started answering people.

• To have fun. I don't care about relationships.

• I don't

• I try to wade through the mud to find the one man every now and then worth meeting with the ultimate intention of a long term relationship.

I'm hugely selective and swipe left probably 98% of the garbage.

• Hookups mostly but also more casual dating/hanging out type things

• to meet girls to introduce

• I used tinder to get in a relationship. And it worked better then expected. The first guy I met is now my boyfriend:)

• I don’t use Tinder.

• I don’t. I’m in a relationship but even when I was single I wasn’t interested in using it.

• to get me and my hubby a dtf girl

• No I use kik

• Looking for something serious

• For passing time

• To feel good about myself. Knowing that other find me attractive is a good self esteem boost.

• With boredom

• To meet people or go to movies but nothing has happened

• Casual fun