Would you ignore somebody's flirting if they already had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Yes
  • No

118

What Girls Said 11

• Not only that, but I would go directly to that girl and let her know her boyfriend has wandering eyes and that she needs to seriously watch him or dump him. I can't stand people like that. Signs of being unfaithful.

• I'd ignore it if it was subtle or a joke, but I would call him out if it was inappropriate. Not cool.

• If I like him or hav some silly crush on him. I'd defenitely not ignore it, but if it is someone who I'm not interested in... then yeah. I will.

• Yes I would ignore it

• yes, that's just purely wrong. It's like their in the wrong for it and you sorta are also because you know of it :")

• No, I'd look them in the eyes, call them a piece of shit and tell them to fuck off.

• Nah I'd Go With The Flow Then Snitch On Him 2 Her Lol

• Yes, as in there's no way I would reciprocate. But I'd probably confront them about it, so in a way that's not ignoring. (Nothing serious - just maybe "Don't you have an SO?")

• Casual flirt is OK... no sext though

• Yup.

• Of course.

What Guys Said 8

• You are 17, so I wouldn't ignore it. This might sound bad, but who said she really likes the other guy? It's called being to young to know what love is. As an adult though you want to just say to the girl, "you already have a boyfriend" or even worse for me... "a husband"

• Only if they were my homeboi's girl.

• Same, currently in that predicament 😂 but havnt spoke to him about it. Think he already knows which is why he don't bring her round.

• I get rather upset when women do that as it is the only flirting that ever happens with me. I must not be attractive at all

• Although i think when someone who is in a relationship is flirting with someone else, especially if the partner is present is not okay and is probably a sign of unfaithfulness i wouldn't ignore it at all out of politeness and i wouldn't let this get any further.
    You can call me old-fashioned but you don't flirt with someone else when you are in love with your partner, escpecially if you are in the honeymoon/beginning phase of a relationship.

• Yes, the fact that they would do that to begin with means they are not to be trusted.

If they kept pushing though, I'd probably begin to lose my temper and call them out on being untrustworthy.

• Yes. Ignore that and later on terminate them. (Purposefully open for interpretation.)

• yes i have, and it's not just been ones with a boyfriend but one with a fiancé and some married too.

• Out of respect for the persons partner I would cut that person out of my life