Help a girl out, how to become sexually attracted to a guy?

Anonymous
I became very good friends with a guy 4 months ago. He is my soulmate. He is everything I ever wished for in a partner. We are more then compatible on both emotional and personality wise level. I am emotionally in love with him, meaning I do FEEL something about him. But when it comes to physical attraction - it's a dead city. He is not my type. I don't consider him physically attractive. He's a bit overweight and has a weird face. I can't imagine kissing him or having sex with him. But I want to! Oh God how I wish I was attracted to him. Maybe he would lose weight and shaved his beard, I don't know, maybe then I would? This makes so depressed because I feel guilty. I feel like I'm an idiot for letting those "unattractive" things about him get in the way. I want to be able to look pass that and to accept him the way he is. Some people say I should just give it a try, but then I'm risking the friendship and hurting him if it doesn't work out. Is there anything I (or him) could do to sparkle my physical attraction towards him?
Help a girl out, how to become sexually attracted to a guy?
Add Opinion