Do you believe that joning dating sites can help me find my match? Or a possible serious relationship, perhaps?

920

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you are true in what you write, mostly yes. Take your time, do not rush. I met my ex and my wife on dating sites.

Careful, tinder-like apps are not dating apps, people on it mostly just want sex. Stay on more serious websites

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you know any dating site apps that's safe and real? I'm already 35, and I would like to join and try.

• It seems like filipinocupid is for you, search on Google I cannot post links here. Anyway if you want to talk more, you can install the app called Kik, and add me : mourf. It will be easier to talk

• Okay

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's best to meet at church. Or, in a grocery store. But, yes, good dating sites like match. com or any site that asks questions about your personality types. To match you with someone good. Would be the best way. Don't go to stupid sites that go off of looks only.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE