Opinion on short girls? (Personally 5’2) ?

Opinion on short girls? (Personally 5’2)<br />?

337

What Guys Said 37

• I'm 6,7 and I'm a big fan of short girls. They have a special charm about them. Usually sassy and all that jazz.

• It's only an issue when she wears high heels and you don't notice because you're drunk. The first time she takes them off you suddenly wonder where she went. It's like wow, either she's shrunk or I'm growing.

• Short was never a problem, just not stubby, but yes leaning down too much to kiss compared to taller girls isn't as desirable.

• I don't really care much about a girl's height. If she was under 5'0" then that would be too short for me and if she was 5'11" or taller then that would be too tall for me based on my own height. 5'11 is too tall for me because I wouldn't want to date a girl more than 4 or 5 inches taller than I am. Anything in-between would be fine 5'0" and 5'11 would be fine with me and since most girls do fall within that height range I would be fine with the height of most girls.

• I like petite women, so it's attractive. The overall figure is more important to me than height though.

• Anything under 5" I consider short, but then again, women are always shorter than men. It's all normal to me.

• 5-foot-2 is actually not that short.

• Short girls are adorable and I love them.

• They're great

• Height isn't too important but I prefer shorter (;

• Ideal.

• love shortys

• I like all heights

• Yes a girls height doesn't matter to me.

• love them

• Short girls are the best, I'm 6'2" but the tallest girl I've ever gone out with was 5'5"

• I love most short girls they're pretty cute although I know exceptions to that e_e

• My wife is 5'2" and is very hot. She has 34DDD's that are still very perky.

• something special in this size! !

• Was married to one for 17 years

• Mostly cute af.

• I love short women.

• Too short

• Kissing up is weird.

• I'm really into short girls, I find them cute and in my min cute is usually better than sexy

• I'm 6'4"and I don't know why but I've always been attracted to short girls.

• I like

• Love em

• Its not that short i am 6'7"

• Cute as a button, actually it's proved that you fall in love much easier with small creatures xD

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'1😂🙈

• I'm 5'5, which is about average, but I wish I were shorter. Short is cute and feminine and girly, and most guys are more attracted to shorter women.

• 5"2 and under is way too short. id as a girl i think they look gross