Are you content with being single?

If so why do you feel happy flying solo? What do you like about the single life. If not, why do you feel like you are single?
Seems there is a division of feelings mixed between different age groups.

1021

Most Helpful Girl

• I am content for the time being.

There are times when I get lonely, but I don't think a relationship is the only solution to that. I find companionship in friendship.

I find it hard to commit because I know I have a temperament where I get too emotionally involved. Neither I have the time nor the faith to get involved right now.

The things I like about being single is I feel more connected to myself, I have more time for myself, I don't have to work on the relationship.
    Right now, I am happy at building up and growing my friendships.

• Your maturity proceeds your age. You actually sound quite intelligent and level-headed, you might blow your top every once in a while but you know what's best for you.

• Thats one of the best things anyone has ever said about me. Thank you! You made me really happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm content with it, I have plenty of things going on in my life and friends to see and such. That doesn't mean that I don't get lonely once in a while like everyone else but I know that if I were to be in a relationship just to fix the short spurts of loneliness then I'd be kidding myself by thinking I've solved a problem. I believe the only way you can truly be happy with a partner in the future is to be happy with yourself when you're single.