Guys , would you date me?

Assuming I look like whatever your imagination tells you (well I'm going to describe myself but still I don't want to post a picture), this is mostly based on personality though. I have medium length darkish brown hair, an innocent looking face (everyone tells me my face looks like I'm really young and innocent but my height doesn't help), I also have on a poker face a lot and im quite serious so I rarely smile but I do laugh occasionally. im 5'11, my body is mehh like I have an okay body but really long legs , somewhat narrow hips , big breasts. I dress in jeans and a hoodie a lot , and I hate skirts and such things. I love video games , animals , and science as well. I'm a very logical person and rarely show emotion but if you get to know me well enough I would open up/wouldn't mind being vulnerable but it would take a long time for me trust someone. I like discussing mostly scientific things and working really hard on what I like , like I can stay hours on the topic and study it and work on it and won't get tired or bored. I'm also not extremely feminine , so I don't know if guys would be into that. so based on what I just told you , would you date me? or would you pass? I've never dated anyone before and I'm 18 so I would like to know my chances based on personality.
Also as an update , would you consider me for a short term or a long term relationship? just curious about this.

015

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem like someone passionate, this is a big plus when conversation can be meaningful and not about the weather and "how was work today? It was fine."
    You like science, which for me would be a big + (even if science is a cast subject
    You seem very negative about your physical aspect, this is where you will have to work on your confidence. Don't seek someone that likes your body, but one with which minds connect.

From your description and my preferences, long term relationship seems obvious. You seem like someone I could have long, interesting nights just talking with. While listening to some science podcasts (between 2 video games match even)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah about physical appearance I'm not a 100% happy about it , but I'm working on it. as for science I like learning about all subjects , but my two favorites are math and physics! listening to science podcasts sounds fun , I also love to think about math problems and stay hours at a problem , or just read up on some theoretical physics and think and talk about it and looking at life through that scientific scope is truly an amazing thing.

• Listening to people like Neal degrass Tyson or people like that is just so good, they make any science subject powerful and easy to understand, so you crave for more.
      I also like makers, like Adam savage, I think I like passionate people in general

What Guys Said 14

• Your personality is similar to my ex-bestie and i tell you that you're a one of a kind. So let me tell you that you're gonna have a lot of guys liking you and would want to date you.
    I just would say if i had a chance i would have a short term relationship or at least have a date with you.
    But last time i met a girllike you, i had to tackle her exes and my cousin too.😂😂

• You sound like you're pretty much a female Version of me. Getting lost on Wikipedia, starting at some random article and somehow always end on atomic bombs. Or showers suddenly taking two hours because you found something new to think about. So yes, I'd definitely date you, you sound like an awesome person, especially in these times where people apparently actively try to be stupid.

• By saying you're not very feminine, do you just mean you're a tomboy? As you like video games and science, I would definitely date you if you were older than 18.

• Yeah you could say I'm a tomboy. I'm not full on masculine but I'm not the 'cute' girl many guys seem to like more. I'm somewhat a mix of both with more of a tendency towards tomboyish.

• That's cool. If you were at least in your mid-20s I could be interested.

• You really sound like a nice person to me and we do share some common interests. I'd surely date you.

• I'd date u. If we switch on, I will even marry u. But I'm curious to know your religious view n race?

• Hmm religious views I keep private , though they aren't anything extreme or crazy or something I'd discuss a lot with anyone , I do believe in god though. My race is mixed , African and Caucasian. I look somewhat Caucasian but my skin color is medium brown , somewhat light skin.

• Alright. 😊

• just found you for a life if you want me as your dream

• Looking by your description and likes, I would date you!!!
    Would you date me?

• Based on your pic , sure maybe! But I say maybe because I'd have to know your personality as well.

• If you can cook, then LTR. Otherwise, short term.

• Probably yes

• If you would watch anime movies with me then yes.

• Yeah, I'd probably date you.

• Absolutely would

• I wouldn't

• Is it a personal preference of yours or do I have something negative about me? any specific reason?

• Personal preference

• Would date you for long term relationship

What Girls Said 0