Why did this guy just say he wants me?

Updates:
HE randomly first asked me what I want then I got confused and said why is he asking me that. I asked him what he wants he then said 'you.' And I asked in what way and he said 'like everything.' He then kept asking me what I want and not to be embarrassed to say it

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• A few times, I have met a woman who was captivating. She was very attractive, alluring, enticing, interesting, charming, etc. and I felt an immediate attraction to her. I met such a woman two weeks ago at a Christmas dinner I atended at the invitation of a mutual friend. Some might call it "love at first sight" but it is not love because I do not know her well enough to love her. I am simply compelled to get to know her better, to spend time with her, and to determine whether there is a basis for a good long term relationship. At out first meeting, if she had asked what I wanted, my answer would have been, "You."

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Now if a guy randomly said that to me, I would think he was after just one thing. And that one thing ain't no relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • You tattooed fairy you!! Ha are speaking with experience? Are you ok with someone being honest and getting right to the point if the point agrees you? Sex with no strings attached mentioned more than just his desire to get u into bed

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 96

• He probably wants you to be his girlfriend but somehow miraculously played out a bad scene in a romantic 80's movie.

0|2
    0|0
  • Men like and want what they can't have, beautiful women always attract the attention of men because attraction is so easy. He wants your attention, affection and to get to know you. I think summed it up from another comment here, take it as a compliment even if you feel it's weird or unappealing to you

1|0
    0|0
  • First you have to trust the guy. And that should come with time.
    Two possibilities. The first is that he wants to know what it is going to take just to get with you physically. It takes time to know his true intentions.
    Second he may genuinely like You overall. But if he is that interested then he can wait to get to know you better.
    If you know any friends of his they can be a good source of information to find out what kind of guy he is.
    Hope this was helpful.

1|0
    0|0
    • There's nothing wrong with a little mystery. Let him figure you out over time. Let the chase begin.

• He likes you in all matters. Regarding your age -I assume he's not much older- there's a chance his emotional perception is blurred by his sexual urges, but anyway that's what it would mean if it were me (or had been me by that age).

It is complicated that a solely physical attraction would evolve if a connection on the psychological level did not exist, as the feeling of rejection is a powerful deterrent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm..
    The way he worded it sounds like he likes you but I can't be sure because I don't know in what tone he said it, did he sound desperate when he said it or did he say it casually?

Casually= Most often this tone is because he only likes your body/ appearance

Desperate= Liking all of you most of the time and is desperate because he is worried about the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants "you"... Specifically "like everything"

So yeah. My assumption is he wants a relationship with you. He wants you. The Complete Package. Not your lips or tits or ass or whatever. All of you.

I think it's kind of cute, in a corny-clumsy-romance kinda way. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy looks at the face and body of a girl first. Your face seems good but nothing is known about your body. Hence I have to assume that your curvy body invites his attention to start to know you well. So he wants you and your time to get to know you more and more.

1|1
    0|0
  • Any other details? Or did some random guy just say 'I want you'? Usually if a guy is bold enough to say that to a girl he never met, it's an attempt to get your attention and tell you he's interested. Do you see him often? If you really want the answer to your own question, confront and ask him. If you like the guy, be polite and don't act offended.

0|0
    0|0
    • We text each other haven't met yet. I asked him what way he wants me and he said everything and wants me in his bedroom (for a convo) apparently 😂

• proceed with caution.

• I don't know what you're relationship to him was prior to him asking you that, but if you've been friends for a while this is probably something he's been thinking about for a while, and didn't really know how to express how he felt, so he just came, tin and say it. Why guys will do that a lot; they won't really know the best way to approach a girl so they'll skip over any kind of conversation and just awkwardly come right out with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the personality of the guy. If he's shy and awkward, but a good person then he wants to be your boyfriend. On the other hand, if he's known to have a lot of girlfriends and is a player then he just wants your body. Hear him out if he's a nice person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes