Why did this guy just say he wants me?

HE randomly first asked me what I want then I got confused and said why is he asking me that. I asked him what he wants he then said 'you.' And I asked in what way and he said 'like everything.' He then kept asking me what I want and not to be embarrassed to say it

497

Most Helpful Guy

• A few times, I have met a woman who was captivating. She was very attractive, alluring, enticing, interesting, charming, etc. and I felt an immediate attraction to her. I met such a woman two weeks ago at a Christmas dinner I atended at the invitation of a mutual friend. Some might call it "love at first sight" but it is not love because I do not know her well enough to love her. I am simply compelled to get to know her better, to spend time with her, and to determine whether there is a basis for a good long term relationship. At out first meeting, if she had asked what I wanted, my answer would have been, "You."

Most Helpful Girl

• Now if a guy randomly said that to me, I would think he was after just one thing. And that one thing ain't no relationship.

• You tattooed fairy you!! Ha are speaking with experience? Are you ok with someone being honest and getting right to the point if the point agrees you? Sex with no strings attached mentioned more than just his desire to get u into bed