Is a 40 year old woman too old for a 20 year old man?

Imagine a 20 year old man. Now imagine he has a 30 year old female lover. How about a 40 year old woman? How about 50?

How about a 30 year old man and an older woman?

What would be good or bad in each scenario?

What would be the maximum age difference for a younger man and an older woman?
Is a 40 year old woman too old for a 20 year old man??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The age gap isn't the problem it itself but rather how values and interests may differ.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care. Do what you enjoy, show him what it's like to be with a real woman. Why do you care what others think. I would actually love seeihg more of these couples.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it be just sex or do you think they can connect mentally and emotionally?

• Show All
    • Now your strong side is the experience nd patience, don't be drama queen like girls my age. Support him and provide him with affection. Show him there's more than just sex with you. Young guys who like women your age have reasons, think about these reasons and use them for your benefits.

• Thanks. It was just a hypothetical question though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Age gap isn't an issue as long as they love each other, then it shouldn't matter what others say about it.

But its unfair that guys who are older than the girl they are dating, they get so much hate and get called a pedophile etc, and say its wrong in every way and say he's taking advantage of her...

It don't make sense...

But you can't help who you fall in love with.

I'm 20 next month, but I'm attracted to older women in genral.
    Just saying.

0|1
    0|0
    • When you say you're interested in older women, how deep is your interest in them.

What do you see in them?

• Show All
    • Depends on the connection I'd have with them, but probably no older than my mum, she's 38.

• Haha ok fair enough

• Well, I'm trying to get with this 51 year old woman.

about a 30 year age difference because im actually 22

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you wanting just sex or a deeper connection? What kinds of things would you do together?

• Purely a sexual thing for her. But im not opposed to going out and spending time with her

• For me, in my opinion, getting comfortable with the person and age difference is very important for me. If it works out, then I could consider it. Working together mentally and verbally relations helps a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Half your age plus 7. But that's what I am comfortable with. In terms of other people so mong as no one is getting hurt, do whatever the hell makes you happy

0|0
    0|1
  • Well, I am a 41 year old male head over heals in love with a girl who is 18 years old. NOTHING SEXUAL has happened. I am in love with her for the past 6 years (never dated though). Her feelings are not the same and I respect that.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you've been in love with her since she was 12?

• Show All
    • You are virgin?

• @LaFemmeFatale, no I am not. I did date some women around my age and even though they still beg me for sex (not to make myself sound like a sex god as I am not), I just can't make our relationships work.

• I am infatuated with older women! I want a sugar mama 😍 older women are a major turn on for me! I'm almost 30, so I'd say 60 would be my maximum datable age, but some ladies older than that can get it too!

0|0
    0|0
    • Just for sex or for something deeper?

You want an older woman to buy you gifts and take you traveling?

Anything else?

• Show All
    • Cool thanks for answering

• Not a problem

• Age is a number, depends on what you want in life. Just picture "in 20 years I will be xx and he yy"

0|0
    0|0
  • I hooked up with a 41yo when I was 19. She looked 20 tho

1|2
    0|0
  • She'd still be okay for MILF stuff... Just saying. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol just think how many 40 year old men are with 20 year old women. Shouldn't be any different switched around.

0|1
    0|0
  • Legally it's not too old as you're both adults. So really it just comes down to whether you're ok with such a gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends upon how much mentally n emotionally stable as well as compatible they are.
    Physical aspects shall also be taken in to consideration.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya it's fine. But clueless people will say that if that person is 3 years younger then all of a sudden it's wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there are women in their 40’s I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since both are adults, if they are happy then what's the problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • could be worse but realistically neither party should expect it to last long

0|0
    0|0
  • My fantasy

0|1
    0|0
  • age is just a number

2|0
    1|0
    • but 20 and 40 is way too much difference and the difference is very noticeable.

• Show All
    • not even if it was a legal age. 20 years is a lot of differnce, hobbies likes and many stuff are very different from 20 to 40 years old

• @kitty71 There are a lot of very wise 20 years olds. as well as very immature 40 year olds

• Age is just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if you want to have children or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Whatever. Once you're over 18 the hand-holding stops - It shouldn't matter to anyone what other people think of their relationship. If the couple can justify the age gap to themselves, then that's all they should need.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But after some years together, a 60 will be for a 40, so, if the now 20 is getting in, may he know better. Or leave it as "a nice and enriching experience for both"
    Nothing to do with stereotypes, it's just biology.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's legal and the two of them are happy, I don't see a problem.
    For me personally, I'd prefer dating someone aged around 20-25. I usually find it harder to get along with people much older or younger than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's too much of a age difference. I'm not even about to say that " Love comes in all ages"... Like how MELANIE TRUMP and Donald Dump have a 21 year difference between their ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • a 20 year old man is old enough to decide if she is relationship material or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how she looks and her view of life

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they’re happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m most strongly attracted to men between 23-28 or so. I’d probably dip down 10 years for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a rapist, it's obviously rape! She's old enough to be his mother!

0|0
    3|1
    • Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

• @whatever1010 lol I'm just joking if it was a 18 year old girl with a 50 year old man would that be okay

• Yes. even tho I don't care how old they are. As long as both want it then it shouldn't matter. People should mind there own business

Recommended myTakes