Is a 40 year old woman too old for a 20 year old man?

Imagine a 20 year old man. Now imagine he has a 30 year old female lover. How about a 40 year old woman? How about 50?

How about a 30 year old man and an older woman?

What would be good or bad in each scenario?

What would be the maximum age difference for a younger man and an older woman?
Is a 40 year old woman too old for a 20 year old man??

1030

Most Helpful Guy

• The age gap isn't the problem it itself but rather how values and interests may differ.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care. Do what you enjoy, show him what it's like to be with a real woman. Why do you care what others think. I would actually love seeihg more of these couples.

• Would it be just sex or do you think they can connect mentally and emotionally?

• Now your strong side is the experience nd patience, don't be drama queen like girls my age. Support him and provide him with affection. Show him there's more than just sex with you. Young guys who like women your age have reasons, think about these reasons and use them for your benefits.

• Thanks. It was just a hypothetical question though.