How do I make her understand that I don't need to be pampered/looked after?

I am someone who is quite capable of doings things myself, i don't want someone to say make me breakfast in bed on my birthday; i can do that myself. I don't need someone to maake me dinner after a long day at work; i can do that myseelf

I don't need to be 'validated', for me having the women there is enough validation for me. I'm perfectly happy doing it for them, but i don't need or want it done to me

Problem is i'm finding it hard to make this women i'm speaking to understand that i doon't need someone to do that for me; i can take care of myself; ii've been doing so for the past 6 years

01