Does no life goals bother you?

My dad was fortunate enough to make enough money in his time to where I don’t have to work, probably ever. I graduated college a few years back and haven’t had a job since. Everyday I get up, at what ever time suits me, usually round 10. I go to the gym, eat lunch, study, watch a little tv... sometimes I shop, some days I do a two a day gym, take my sea-doo out during warmer months. I have a truck, a motorcycle and a home. I stay busy, I’m happy with my life and see no point in getting a job or volunteering etc etc.
I have been dating lately through bumble and I match with girls they immediately start asking what I do for a living and when I say I don’t work they kick rocks... I don’t see the issue. What’s the problem? Also had my last girl I was dating stop hanging out because I had “no life goals.”
I have goals, just not the goals most people have because I don’t need those goals. It’s not necessary for me to hard charge a career, or get more education etc.

02