My boyfriend loves when I️ tell him I️ miss him. Why?

He loves when I tell him I️ missed him after not seeing each other for a week.
Why does he love it? What do you guys think?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean it when you tell it to him, and he'll know if you do, it's an emotional connection. It builds trust and reassurance that your heart is his fortress. In turn that light comes right back at you and when you are together, you will see him open up more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its something you should worry about, i think its just that feeling desirable makes us humans feel good, especially if it comes from the people we love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE