Would you date a Soldier?

My plan for the future is to join up, it's bigger than me and I believe that parts of this world need saving! I know it would take great effect on my loved ones, and the thought of being away from a partner isn't pleasant, and I would hate myself for what I'd be putting them through. So I want to know what the general consensus of girls about dating soldiers? I wanna know if I'll be growing old alone 😂

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely wouldn't. The Finnish army doesn't participate in most conflicts going on. And tbh, the whole army seems like a joke. Boys play war for six months. If they valued the army high, we would have considerably different values, which is an issue in a relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Majority of girls are willing to date a Soldier, don't worry about it mate.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE