A girl who confessed that she likes you, now ignores you. how would you feel?

You find her as a good friend nothing else

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It just made me wonder of my charm isn't working anymore. Then I double checked with another girl, and found out that it is still working. And just moved on ! XD

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And yeah... It has happened to me before.

• Show All
    • Yeah well, what else would I do, cry to the pillow? XD
      There are more girls in the world that would wanna date me than I could possibly count.
      Only insane people would get sad over that. Right?

• @Raul012
      Dude... No idea... I use the webpage !

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel pretty confused and slightly concerned.. I'd wonder why there was a sudden switch in behavior towards me. I've had a pretty similar situation happen to me before, but with a guy.. Even to this day I'm curious as to why he suddenly started ignoring me out of nowhere.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, were you cold and aloof with him at some point? Did you make him feel left out when you asked him to come along with you and your friends?
      I did the same to a girl because of the reasons above.

• Show All
    • If he did, then maybe you are not as good at psychoanalyzing situations or people, as you'd like to think. Keep practicing though. Practice makes perfect ! :)

• @F1r3byte it's hard to do from a distance ๐Ÿ˜… I know he liked me. The only issue is that small connection between being close friends to him suddenly being icy cold with me. The only idea that I have is he'd see me msging on g@g but that's about it? So I really don't know lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It depends, if I like her too and wanted to date I'd feel bad, rejected and be left wondering what changed. If I didn't have interest in her to begin with I'd be fine, relieved that I didn't have to find a way to tell her I'm not interested in her that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • "You find her as a good friend nothing else"
    Will try my best to know what is wrong, why is she behaving in this manner and once I get to know will solve it out?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's complicated. If I developed feelings for her after she tells me she likes me n then starts ignoring then probably I'll feel confused lost n may be even hurt. I would feel betrayed for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel pretty butthurt about the situation. Shouldn't have said anything in the first place and saved me the confusion

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to make up to her while making sure I don't hurt her feelings and try my best to comfort her...

But if she completely ignores me then I can't do anything cause then it's her personal decision as to who she wants to be friends with and I will respect that and let her be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Practically happened to me because she then thought that if we hooked up she would stuff it all up.
    I feel sorry that she sees herself that way and am pissed off she didn't give me a chance to show her otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would care less about her and try to ignore her and cut her off from my circle

0|0
    1|0
  • Say to her : i am not a same gender lover my dear.
    Forget it ยก

0|0
    1|0
  • Well that would be normal, because I know she's having a hard time after being rejected

1|0
    0|0
  • I think if you don't jump on something when the iron is hot she mentally puts you in cold storage for her own fear of head games and confusion

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel bad, but i would also think that something has gone wrong thats why she changed her mind !!

0|0
    0|0
  • that's life.
    destiny cannot be changed and who knows what's comming next..

0|0
    1|0
  • For me she smell like drama n headache. I simply block her.

0|0
    1|0
  • Confused as hell. That happened to me last month

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry for that.

• Me too. She went from "I wanna have sex with you sober. I want to savor you," (her exact words) to "I'm not interested in dating right now" even after we both said we weren't looking for a long term thing. All of this took place over about a week and a half. The only thing that changed was that our mutual friend decided that she didn't want to talk with me anymore.

• The part I am confused about is why our mutual friend decided that she had a problem with me seeing the other girl.

• Feel bad because I don't feel the same way

1|0
    0|0
  • I would assume she lost interest and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well..

0|0
    1|0
  • do not do games

0|1
    0|0
  • Indifferent, I don't chase girls

0|0
    1|0
  • Fucking angry!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes