A girl who confessed that she likes you, now ignores you. how would you feel?

You find her as a good friend nothing else

121

Most Helpful Guy

• It just made me wonder of my charm isn't working anymore. Then I double checked with another girl, and found out that it is still working. And just moved on ! XD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And yeah... It has happened to me before.

• Yeah well, what else would I do, cry to the pillow? XD
      There are more girls in the world that would wanna date me than I could possibly count.
      Only insane people would get sad over that. Right?

• @Raul012
      Dude... No idea... I use the webpage !

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel pretty confused and slightly concerned.. I'd wonder why there was a sudden switch in behavior towards me. I've had a pretty similar situation happen to me before, but with a guy.. Even to this day I'm curious as to why he suddenly started ignoring me out of nowhere.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, were you cold and aloof with him at some point? Did you make him feel left out when you asked him to come along with you and your friends?
      I did the same to a girl because of the reasons above.

• If he did, then maybe you are not as good at psychoanalyzing situations or people, as you'd like to think. Keep practicing though. Practice makes perfect ! :)

• @F1r3byte it's hard to do from a distance ๐Ÿ˜… I know he liked me. The only issue is that small connection between being close friends to him suddenly being icy cold with me. The only idea that I have is he'd see me msging on g@g but that's about it? So I really don't know lol