Girls looks or personality for a guy?

Be honest we all know that looks are more important than personality social status income or power looks are the most important thing because girls actually have to find a guy attractive

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Not for me. I look at his character, his personality, and what that person's intentions for the relationship besides his views, values, morals, principals, and beliefs about love, sex, and marriage. His looks are not that important. Because looks fade, personality stays. The heart is more important to me because I needed a person who values me for ME. Not my body. I turned down every guy I never personally know and wasn't friends with for a very long time. And to be honest, your mindset of what you just described is a major turn off for me because it speaks insecurity and not ready to be a leader or a potential husband.

• then you are in the minority or lying because looks matter you judge guys based on how they look and look up the halo effect

• NO I don't. Because I rejected plenty of guys who thought they were hot stuff. If you have no desire to wait for marriage to have sex, don't want marriage, etc, you can forget about dating me. End of story. Ain't going to be someone's hoe. So stop with the at crap about looks matter. That's why people like you are always single.