Girls looks or personality for a guy?

Be honest we all know that looks are more important than personality social status income or power looks are the most important thing because girls actually have to find a guy attractive

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not for me. I look at his character, his personality, and what that person's intentions for the relationship besides his views, values, morals, principals, and beliefs about love, sex, and marriage. His looks are not that important. Because looks fade, personality stays. The heart is more important to me because I needed a person who values me for ME. Not my body. I turned down every guy I never personally know and wasn't friends with for a very long time. And to be honest, your mindset of what you just described is a major turn off for me because it speaks insecurity and not ready to be a leader or a potential husband.

0|0
    0|1
    • then you are in the minority or lying because looks matter you judge guys based on how they look and look up the halo effect

• NO I don't. Because I rejected plenty of guys who thought they were hot stuff. If you have no desire to wait for marriage to have sex, don't want marriage, etc, you can forget about dating me. End of story. Ain't going to be someone's hoe. So stop with the at crap about looks matter. That's why people like you are always single.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• My only rule for looks is that they can't be ugly. Everything else, including average, is completely fine. I care mostly for their personality or other inner aspects.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to find the guy physically attrctive, but his personality is definitely more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find personality to be the key, and looks only come in when it seems that the person isn't taking care if themself or something.

0|0
    0|1
  • I disagree. I fell in love with my husbands personality before I fell in love with his looks.

0|0
    0|1
  • Both.. Looks attract me and personality keeps me

0|0
    0|0
    • If you think a guy is ugly then you won't date him

• Show All
    • If he is ugly or average you would reject him and wouldn't consider him be honest

• Honestly.. I dont think i would but over timme i could build feeling cus its happened before

• Both are very important.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes