How do you reject a guy without hurting his feelings?

A few weeks ago, I went out with a guy. He was very nice, but I just didn't feel any chemistry. Today he asked me I'd I want to go out again some time. How do I reject him without hurting his feelings?

51200

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't attracted you aren't attracted, but don't confuse that with chemistry. Chemistry sometimes takes time to build. In first dates, there can sometimes be nerves involved that prevent chemistry from everyone involved. Some men and women like to take things slower than you might expect.

Sparks happen when you least expect it and don't when you are looking for it and expect it to happen right away. I have a feeling so many men and women miss out on something good when they put so much pressure on a single encounter.

Of course if things feel completely off then it could be a compatibility issue, but I think good chemistry develops over time.

• In other words in this fast paced world people forget to stop and smell the roses. They shot themselves in the foot with their impatience.

• Yes, I think the more appropriate word is compatibility (or lack thereof).