Why is sex so important durin ga relationship?

I understand why people like it but is it realy a reason to spilt with a guy you like just because the sex was bad? I feel like many girls or even guys have this same/ similar mentality that sex is the only important thing in a relationship.

Would you work it out with the guy to help him to make that experience better for both of you?

Do you feel like sex is the only important thing in a relationship? (Because i know i DONT, i dont believe in this.)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofc it’s not the most important thing; plenty of people even wait to do it. But it does play a huge role, bc bad sex and sexual frustration often lead to cheating, unnecessary fights, etc. 9/10, people do try and figure out a way around the “bad sex”, they even stay in the relationship despite it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was just curious, its what I've noticed among my friends and it seemed to be a running theme.. sorry if you where offended

• Oh I wasn’t offended, sorry if it came off that I was lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No its not the ONLY thing but it is an important thing. If your sexual needs aren't being met then you're not going to be happy. The same goes for your emotional needs. Obviously it's better to work things out and this should be the first thing to try and help the situation.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No i can choose not have sex in a relationship if i am not satisfied mentally. Sex is one of the less important things for me in a relationship.

1|2
    0|0
  • It’s not it’s really not it’s just something you do to please your partner I don’t really care for it

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• In my opinion it's not important. Been in relationships and the last thing on my mind was sex. There are so many things you can do to be happy. If there's lack of sex or it's bad there's nothing wrong with masturbating. You can have the best sex and still break up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes