The guy I like said he just wanted to be friends, yet he doesn’t act like it?

Like he’s gotten a lot more flirty, touchy-feely, and wants to spend more time alone with me. Why would he want to be just friends when his actions don’t match his words at all? I can respect his wishes, but it’s hard when he doesn’t act like it. (When he friend-zoned me, the only reason was because he didn’t feel it. He said I was an amazing beautiful person that any guy would be lucky to be with). Do you think he’s second guessing himself or what does it all mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you attractive, do you feel like you're better than other girls around you. He could just be looking to hook up, millions of reasons all valid to why is may only want that. Is he the kind of guy you can sleep with and not feel guilty about. If not realize he's using you and move on

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he wants to "friends" with benefits or he wants to play the field a bit before he settles down with someone like you.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He's testing you actually. I think he'll probably go with the friends with benifits thing for a while. As a part of that test.
    He isn't really sure about you, but he thinks you are attractive... if I wanna put it in other words.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's testing if his decision was wrong. Other than guys, girls are definetly able to make it out of the friendzone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's an idiot and you should move on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he wants you two to be friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes