Guys, if a smart, well-rounded, kind, sexy girl was into you, why would you choose to fuck an uglier girl or a "but-t (h) er-face"?

If you met a girl who was all the things mentioned and edgy like you, so basically a girl with a good personality, sexual appeal, etc. (I dont really mean the generic/traditional pretty, but a more unique but still attractive girl) that other guys were trying to get with but she wanted you,
why would you not go for her and rather go out and fuck (not necessarily romantic pursuit) a girl who was not nearly as attractive, or a girl who had an unattractive face but a better body (girl A has a good body but doesn't work out like this one who compensates body for face)?

I have found that this happens often and then the cases of guys cheating with uglier girls, it makes no sense to me. If girl A is your perfect match, and other guys recognize the "gold mine" but yet the guy in question gives her up to fuck less attractive girls, why?
What is this lol

02