Guys, if a smart, well-rounded, kind, sexy girl was into you, why would you choose to fuck an uglier girl or a "but-t (h) er-face"?

If you met a girl who was all the things mentioned and edgy like you, so basically a girl with a good personality, sexual appeal, etc. (I dont really mean the generic/traditional pretty, but a more unique but still attractive girl) that other guys were trying to get with but she wanted you,
why would you not go for her and rather go out and fuck (not necessarily romantic pursuit) a girl who was not nearly as attractive, or a girl who had an unattractive face but a better body (girl A has a good body but doesn't work out like this one who compensates body for face)?

I have found that this happens often and then the cases of guys cheating with uglier girls, it makes no sense to me. If girl A is your perfect match, and other guys recognize the "gold mine" but yet the guy in question gives her up to fuck less attractive girls, why?
What is this lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe if they had a better personality that related more to them. Otherwise I have no fucking clue.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I just answered this to another comment saying "I tried to make clear that girl A also clicks well with your personality. As in you guys would make a great couple, with physical and emotional chemistry, get along great, great sex, AND she's someone you found "gorgeous" and "sexy" and down to earth, why give that up just to have sex with multiple other women who are not even attractive". The question is general but does apply to a situation where the guy even wanted to date the girl the minute he met her and was into her for months but decided he didn't want a realtionship after making it official, then lingers around girl A but fucks around with women who are "basic", and not even attractive (though the one has a good body, her face is a not-----this sounds awful, I hate to sound like a bitch as I think everyone has their own beauty to them but I showed her pic to guy friends who immediately said "butterface").

It makes no sense to me lol

• Show All
    • Haha I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Again, I am not going to convince him to want me. I have dealt with enough and deserve someone who wants me like I want them, consistently and not when its convenient.

• Sounds good to me!

• More to it than looks

0|0
    0|0
    • For sure, that's why I tried to make clear that girl A also clicks well with your personality. As in you guys would make a great couple, with physical and emotional chemistry, get along great, great sex, AND she's someone you found "gorgeous" and "sexy" and down to earth, why give that up just to have sex with multiple other women who are not even attractive

• There’s some element that isn’t attractive to him

• I just keep copying and pasting my responses back and forth, sorry! but i just said to another comment "The question is general but does apply to a situation where the guy even wanted to date girl A the minute he met her and was into her for months but decided he didn't want a relationship after making it official, then lingers around girl A but fucks around with women who are "basic", and not even attractive (though the one has a good body, her face is a not-----this sounds awful, I hate to sound like a bitch as I think everyone has their own beauty to them but I showed her pic to guy friends who immediately said "butterface")."

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes