Met this guy in an Uber?

So I just got out of an Uber and the driver was super chill, I didn’t get his number but I know his name and found him on Instagram... would I‎t be weird to message him? How would you go about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A quick honest message is probably best, like "hey, I looked you up because I thought you were cool, hitme up" then move on if he is interested he will hit you up, if not who cares might never see him again.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be stalkerish. Maybe try to get another ride with him again and ask him out, but don't do the stalker thing

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol that is stalkerish, but harder.

• Lol there’s no way I’d get a ride with him again, Uber doesn’t allow you to request drivers lol

• There can't be that many just keep requesting at the same time and day. Maybe really short rides like down the street lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It would be weird. Just be flat out honest with him and hope he doesn't have a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think he was digging You?

0|0
    0|0
    • We had a good conversation, wasn’t weird at all. Just totally casual like we were friends. Talked the whole ride.

• That's their job. Do you think you can get him?

• I don't know possibly? 🤔🤔🤔

• Just talk to him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, might be kind of awkward especially if social media handles weren’t discussed. I’d wait a few days to follow him and maybe follow a few random people he’s following a few days before following him so it doesn’t seem like you stalked him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes