Met this guy in an Uber?

So I just got out of an Uber and the driver was super chill, I didn’t get his number but I know his name and found him on Instagram... would I‎t be weird to message him? How would you go about this?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• A quick honest message is probably best, like "hey, I looked you up because I thought you were cool, hitme up" then move on if he is interested he will hit you up, if not who cares might never see him again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be stalkerish. Maybe try to get another ride with him again and ask him out, but don't do the stalker thing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol that is stalkerish, but harder.

• Lol there’s no way I’d get a ride with him again, Uber doesn’t allow you to request drivers lol

• There can't be that many just keep requesting at the same time and day. Maybe really short rides like down the street lol