Guys, What do you guys consider “too fat”?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say when it's unhealthy, like really overweighted

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s it though I’m 5’3 and 157lbs i have DDs and i have curvy hips my BMI says I’m obese but I’m not pushing 340 lol

• Lets be honest, BMI is a shit system that does not account for genetic diversity. A significant amount of people cannot fit into the "healthy" parameters for BMI. As long as you are able to fully function, be happy with yourself, and are not putting yourself at absurd risks (ie being 5'3, 500lb, and not moving for 17 months) you are fine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• There is no such thing as too fat. Every one is attracted to different body types. My honest opinion is that i would like to be able to lift my girl up... if i can't do that is not for me

1|0
    0|0
  • The point where it becomes unhealthy maybe?
    It's different from guy to guy...
    Something that's DEFINITELY unattractive is pretending it isn't unhealthy to be overweight... *ahem* fat acceptance movement...

1|0
    0|0
  • If a guy thinks you're too fat.. screw him. We all should be comfortable with our own skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have visible fat on your arms, legs, or face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Weight never bothered me, people can still have a really pretty face or other stuff that they're attracted to

1|0
    0|0
  • body out of shape, Bloating belly, love handles, Double chin, etc

1|1
    0|0
  • No set number, some girls carry the weight better than others. Less than me is my only form line.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like what they consider ssbbw. But I had an ex who was 280 and she was sexy as hell tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Morbid obesity

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes