Does my co-worker have a crush on me?

Maybe this question will work better in this section, so here it goes.

So at place I work at (a restaurant) we got a new server and for the past month or so I've wondered if she might have a crush on me. The other servers will usually do their own thing unless you're talking to them, but I've caught her just looking at me at times and then quickly looking away if I turn look back. And then for a long time she would act nervously if I talked to her, which I found odd since at first I almost never talked to her unless it was to tell her that an order was up. And when I say nervous I mean sort of tripping over her words if I asked her how she was or just seeming kind of at a loss to say much. The one time I came in to eat with some friends of mine she was my server and focused a lot on me during when we were there and I was usually served first but I chalked that up to me being a fellow staff member. Other times I'll notice that shifts have been changed so that she works on days that I work on. Other times though it seems like she might not; she doesn't try to talk to me on her own and if she smiles at me it's a small one not anything big. I dunno, it's a bit mixed.

I mean, I would like to ask her out because she is nice and pretty cute, but at the same time I need some second opinions because I also wouldn't want things to be awkward at work in case she doesn't and says no.

Thoughts?

20