Do guys care about girls size and weight?

I have been talking to and flirting with this guy from the Internet for a while and he lives close by and has asked and hinted we meet at some point. We're both 18 and i like him but I'm worried he will feel put off or embarrassed by my weight, I am 5"9 and wear a size 14 or us 10, he has seen pictures of me that included my body but somehow I'm still afraid he won't like me in person. Should I remind him I'm overweight or ask him if he's aware of this or just accept he has seen my pictures and most likely isn't bothered by it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Taste in body type is individualized per person. Done like smaller, some like bigger.

But some... prefer connection, intelligence and personality.

Point is, don't just focus solely on the physical. There's so many other factors that have to be considered where relationships are concerned.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would talk to him about it. If you think he don't know your over weight then you can tell him but honestly I doubt if he is serious enough about you that he wants to meet thats he's gonna care about your weight he's gonna see as a beautiful girl & I'm not trying too make it seem like I'm a lesbian because I'm not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Size meaning height? Yeah most guys prefer a girl shorter than them. Size meaning like clothing size it kinda depends on the guy. You'll get mixed answers for that. Me personally as long as she isn't morbidly obese or anorexic I really don't care. Weight, not much of a factor. I'm sure most guys would prefer they weighed more than their girlfriend but I dont see it being a dealbreaker

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9", size 10. Sounds good to me. If you were like, size 24, you might have a weight issue. If you are active and busy, you should be carrying your size 10 just fine. Don't dwell on this weight thing or it WILL end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy and he will lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as much as the media makes it seem. Some guys are picky fuckboys but they aren't the kind of person you want to be with anyway. 'curvy' and even 'chubby' are far more attractive to loads of guys than the girls that size may expect.
    To top it off, some guys prefer larger girls. Weight has nothing to do with it let's be real, it's about how that weight makes them look.

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly depends on the guy, some guys want a shorter skinny girl, or a short and "chubby" girl. Others want a tall skinny girl, and some want a tall "chubby" girl. Personally I don't care much for weight, as long as they aren't 6' because that's to tall for me, that's just my opinion though

0|0
    0|0
  • This is something that varies from person to person

As for me I am someone who judges a person by their character and nature and not their physical appearance... Weight is just a no. why should something like that affect a relationship... What actually matters is that what sort of a person you are and how well do we get along

PS. I would love to talk to you more DM me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different people like different things. I myself, like women with athletic bodies but some people like immensly overweight people. It's all about preference and I'm sure he'll like you for who you are and not judge you on your weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother girl. These things are secondary tbh. If you guys connect then this doesn't matter. If superficial things matter to him then you already know the depth the of his thoughts.. then you also know what's a wise decision to make

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't focus on appearance, if you want to do well, don't act as if there's any issues, relax, talk about things you are interested in and learn what he's into. In the end, being overweight is better than being boring

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know dress sizes so not sure how big you are. As long as he has seen pictures that accurately represent your size I wouldn't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • If the dude has seen pictures of you and he still wants to meet up he's fine with it, he's knows what he's getting into and he's fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't like you if you have more weight it directly means he'll leave you if you have more weight why worry see some one who loves you but not your... ***---etc

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy is likes you, then there is nothing to worry about.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he's worth you, he won't care. But I know the fear, I've talked to girls and got rejected when we met in person.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have sent truthful pictures then he doesn't care and you should stop worrying

0|0
    0|0
  • I care love, how much love girls would be able to give

0|0
    0|0
  • A US size 10 is not considered overweight.

0|1
    0|0
  • A picture helps to judge this sort of thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys don't mind about size weight for short term. But if think you want to marry him then he may judge it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he had seen a recent full body shot then there is nothing to worry about... but something tells me that the pictures he's seen do not show the whole picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Don’t tell him that.. he’s since pictures of you yes? Then he knows what you look like in fact send him in another picture in a cute dress ask him what he think of your body in it... he will tell you he loves it.. and I’m sure he won’t even care!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes