Do guys care about girls size and weight?

I have been talking to and flirting with this guy from the Internet for a while and he lives close by and has asked and hinted we meet at some point. We're both 18 and i like him but I'm worried he will feel put off or embarrassed by my weight, I am 5"9 and wear a size 14 or us 10, he has seen pictures of me that included my body but somehow I'm still afraid he won't like me in person. Should I remind him I'm overweight or ask him if he's aware of this or just accept he has seen my pictures and most likely isn't bothered by it?

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Taste in body type is individualized per person. Done like smaller, some like bigger.

But some... prefer connection, intelligence and personality.

Point is, don't just focus solely on the physical. There's so many other factors that have to be considered where relationships are concerned.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would talk to him about it. If you think he don't know your over weight then you can tell him but honestly I doubt if he is serious enough about you that he wants to meet thats he's gonna care about your weight he's gonna see as a beautiful girl & I'm not trying too make it seem like I'm a lesbian because I'm not