Why would a guy still chase you if he knows you're a virgin?

is it because he wants to "break u in"? i think that's the reason why because he implied that. why with a virgin if you can get a easier girl who puts out?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I would only date and marry a virgin. I believe in "true love waits." Most guys don't believe that and have sex, but many of those men still prefer virgins. Most girls lost their virginity to a small group of men (statistics say many men that have taken a girl's virginity have taken the virginity of 4+ girls ) which is why in the West it is typical for men to never be with a virgin and lose their virginity to a girl with more experience. There are many guys that want to take as many girls virginity as they can and brag about it.

Many guys in the West will say that say a girl's virginity doesn't matter and they don't care. A small group of those guys actually believe that but many of them might think that consciously but their subconscious knows different.

Simple Truth: Most guys love girls that are virgins and if they had a choice, most guys will choose the girl that's a virgin over a girl that isn't. So if a there were two beautiful girls interested in a guy, a guy most guys in that position would always choose the beautiful girl that still has her virginity over the beautiful girl that lost her virginity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he likes you. Maybe he likes the idea. Or mayve he is one of those who are turned on by virgins.