Is my girlfriend being controlling or am I just naive?

So two days ago I was FaceTiming with my gfs friend and we were talking about her and what I got her for Christmas and I told my girlfriend and she was like you shouldn’t be talking to her “she swears and is vulgar and she talks way to much about sex” and I was like she wasn’t like that at all. So my girlfriend asked me to block the girl which I did and I’m now wondering if I should’ve. So I’m 16 and she’s 16 all my friends are girls and I message with most of them frequently. I’d never cheat on my girlfriend but I enjoy the company of other girls that are my friends
  • She’s right
  • She’s right and you shouldn’t be friends with other girls
  • I’m right and she’s being controlling
    Vote C
  • Guys and girls can’t just be friends
    Vote D

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that she's right if she's cool with you having girls as friends. Girls can usually sense other girls intentions. I wouldn't say she's being controling, just protective. I went out with a friend whos a guy a few months ago, and girls were definitely hitting on him and he was very oblivious😂😂. Its just a guy thing. Listen to you woman she should have your best interest at heart. Good luck