Where is the best place to find someone? I go to work and go home. Don't get out much but I am ready for a change?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no one answer to your question. I can say I would not advise trying to pick up someone at a place you don't usually go, for instance if you don't go to bars then don't try to find love there as you will in most cases find they are very different from yourself. Also anywhere where alcohol is served raises the odds you find players instead.
    There is always online dating, you can find any variety of people on there. Just be advised that unfortunately the rumours are true and if you go this route wlyou will have to sift through a lot of crap to find your diamond in the rough.
    There's also singles events, including the infamous speed dating. Not usually that effective but it can be a laugh and who knows, you might get lucky.

Personally I would advise joining a social group for something you enjoy. Let's say for example movies. With little effort you will probably find there are groups of people that meet up and go together. There are certainly some odd balls in the mix but it has the benefit of being filled with people with at least one similar interest to you. If nothing else you would make some friends.

Best of luck to you!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! Great advise! The single events may be a good idea. I've not gone to a bar for that purpose before and would definitely never due to the odds of those players. Appreciate you!

• You are very welcome, I hope you find someone special =)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It will come.. don't look for it.. the best ones always happen unexpectedly.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wish I had more patience lol

• I think we all could be more patient, but it will be worth it. I was with my x 13 years. And I was patient.. sometimes I think why... just choose your man, don't let him choose you!

• With your smile you could get anyone from anywhere.

Actually anywhere where is people. Hobbies and events are best because you meet people who share interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • try any dating apps, or dating sites, or any other socializing site, you can use this site too, this isn;t a dating site, but a lot of people here, dates each other, and also had sex with each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Try volunteering somewhere, you'll meet people who take the time to help others. Good kinda people in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a bar out also you might wanna see if there's any groups that meet up that are geared for your interests

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound puzzled like me... I don't know where to find anyone either...

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically you don't live alone in this universe, so its not that hard to find someone

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you mean by someone? here or in the reality

0|0
    0|0
    • Reality.

• really i don't no. but here it's okai i can be your crazy Friendโœ‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• U look beautiful in Ur profile pic.
    Come to pm

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes