Where is the best place to find someone? I go to work and go home. Don't get out much but I am ready for a change?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no one answer to your question. I can say I would not advise trying to pick up someone at a place you don't usually go, for instance if you don't go to bars then don't try to find love there as you will in most cases find they are very different from yourself. Also anywhere where alcohol is served raises the odds you find players instead.
    There is always online dating, you can find any variety of people on there. Just be advised that unfortunately the rumours are true and if you go this route wlyou will have to sift through a lot of crap to find your diamond in the rough.
    There's also singles events, including the infamous speed dating. Not usually that effective but it can be a laugh and who knows, you might get lucky.

Personally I would advise joining a social group for something you enjoy. Let's say for example movies. With little effort you will probably find there are groups of people that meet up and go together. There are certainly some odd balls in the mix but it has the benefit of being filled with people with at least one similar interest to you. If nothing else you would make some friends.

Best of luck to you!

• Thank you! Great advise! The single events may be a good idea. I've not gone to a bar for that purpose before and would definitely never due to the odds of those players. Appreciate you!

• You are very welcome, I hope you find someone special =)