How would you react if a gay guy hit on you?

I'm a gay male and I'm too scared to flirt with anyone because I'm afraid he might see it as offensive and might punch me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m straight and a lot of gay guys have checked me out but not directly flirted with me, they only admired me from a distance. I wouldn’t care as long as he doesn’t act creepy or threatening. I’ll tell him that I’m not interested because I’m straight and wish him luck in finding a partner.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 7

• I would be flattered but have to tell him I'm not gay. I get why you want to be careful the wrong guy could get pissed and take it bad. Just whatever you do respect the guy's wishes and don't try to "convert" him

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d be civil about it. Basically tell him I’m straight, and probably laugh together about the misunderstanding

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, I know a few who would. And in all honesty it should be taken as flattering. But some people freak out of dumb stuff, so just be careful is all I'm saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say, "Thank you for your interest but I'm sorry I don't go that way. Do you want a beer?-

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be flattered. I would be straight forward and point out that I am straight but would thank them for boosting my self esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Punch your fucking lights out

0|1
    0|2
    • That was not the right answer

• I asked for opinions so I guess there is no right or wrong but I want to know what leads people to show such aggressive behaviour. I mean a compliment is a compliment right? So what's the deal if a guy hits on you?

• Being hit on by a fag isn’t a compliment

• Drown him in the nearest sink

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes