What should I do?

My friend says that her best friend likes me, and she keep on saying it every time she can, even on snapchat and stuff, making my other friends tell me that I should give him a chance, and even when I'm around she tells me and I just smile awkwardly so I don't have to answer her anything, but the thing is that I don't really feel that connection with him when I see him as when I see my crushes, and he is not my type either, he is a very sweet and nice guy but I don't wanna fell like i'm being to shallow with the situation and I don't want my friend to get mad because he is her best friend... I don't know how to tell her that I'm not interested and that I don't want him to give him a false hope...😭😔

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Ignore your friends tell them the situation. But don't shut down opportunities continue to meet him get coffee making sure they know it's just a meet up and if feelings change awesome if not then cool. Don't let peer pressure take over.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't tell you how many times I was thinking in my head damn I wish she would give me a chance but I knew that if it isn't meant to be it isn't. If he can't tell you himself then it isn't meant to be because he doesn't want it that much.

There is a big difference between being shallow and just genuinely not being interested.

• Thank you 🙌🏻

• As the nice guy type tell him you are not feeling him that way

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes