Why my brother don't believe me when I tell him his wife cheating on him? I seen her kissing other guys and even holding hands I shown him photos?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Confront her. Show her the pictures. She'll break down crying (keep spare pictures in case she freaks out). THEN tell her to tell him, or you will.

Boom. Good sister, you're looking out for your bro, respectworthy 😊.

He MAY get off on her cheating. Outside of denial it's the last possibility, it is something that happens. Let me know how it goes, I'd like a happy ending with this one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am scared of her

• Damn. That's hard.

• Do you want me to try and explain outside of PM? I feel bad for your situation, I hate how hard this must be for you ☹

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's been sexual lately with her, remember that sex is also designed to make you forget things as well. So either he's in serious denial or he doesn't want to believe his wife is being unfaithful to him. The last thing nobody wants is a divorce. Sadly the only thing you have to do is leave it alone. It's his marriage he has to be to want to deal with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think he has because he has hickeys a lot and they always go out really late at night

• I dont think the school will do anything but ill give it a try

• Look, it's not about the school doing anything about your brother's marriage. it's about the school being concerned about your welfare while you're stuck in this situation. And by your brother's wife cheating on him and you living in the same household as them is going to greatly affect you. And that is something the school has to be concerned about because you're still a minor.