Why my brother don't believe me when I tell him his wife cheating on him? I seen her kissing other guys and even holding hands I shown him photos?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Confront her. Show her the pictures. She'll break down crying (keep spare pictures in case she freaks out). THEN tell her to tell him, or you will.

Boom. Good sister, you're looking out for your bro, respectworthy 😊.

He MAY get off on her cheating. Outside of denial it's the last possibility, it is something that happens. Let me know how it goes, I'd like a happy ending with this one.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am scared of her

• Show All
    • Damn. That's hard.

• Do you want me to try and explain outside of PM? I feel bad for your situation, I hate how hard this must be for you ☹

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's been sexual lately with her, remember that sex is also designed to make you forget things as well. So either he's in serious denial or he doesn't want to believe his wife is being unfaithful to him. The last thing nobody wants is a divorce. Sadly the only thing you have to do is leave it alone. It's his marriage he has to be to want to deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think he has because he has hickeys a lot and they always go out really late at night

• Show All
    • I dont think the school will do anything but ill give it a try

• Look, it's not about the school doing anything about your brother's marriage. it's about the school being concerned about your welfare while you're stuck in this situation. And by your brother's wife cheating on him and you living in the same household as them is going to greatly affect you. And that is something the school has to be concerned about because you're still a minor.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Because if he did believe you then how would he deal with that truth? It's easier for him to just write you off as a liar.

0|1
    0|0
    • So I am the bad person because i told him the truth?

• No, you're the good person.

You just need to find a way to prove it to him. And when he does break down or get angry give LOTS of Aftercare, tell him you did it because you love him. Etc.

It'll strengthen your relationship and he'd trust you more with things like this.

• He's in denial. It's a coping mechanism to avoid having to deal with your feelings. If he convinces himself that his wife is nkt cheating, he doesn't have to deal what comes next and can continue his marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neb don't want to believe , However, at some point he will confront her and it will get ugly, Her paramour and the girl could both be beaten.
    That's one of the few times I agree with a man hitting a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • A man should never hit a woman

• I respectfully disagree. Cheating and paternity fraud exceptions in my opinion.

• Well cause he doesn't want face that's the truth about things you caught her with another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • In shock so he is in denial.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Why my brother don't"
    Fucking hell...

0|0
    0|1
  • Because he is insanely in love with her

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn’t want to face reality

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Show All
    • Ohh lol

• My bros the same way

• Wiped.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay

• Show All
    • She wiped his memory. He knows, he just doesn't remember.

• Too many head games.

• He probably just doesn't want to believe it

0|2
    0|0
    • Dam smh

• Either that or he already knows it and doesn't want to have to do anything about it

• Okay I hope he dumps her

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes