Thoughts on a girl having a sugar daddy?

what are your thoughts of a girl having a sugar daddy who literally gives her 800$ on request, and a weekly 400 for literally doing nothing but going out for dinner and maybe a movie and a drink, no sex. could you date this girl and take her seriously?

what about dating a girl who is a stripper?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• She's basically an escort. A hooker without sex. I would never pay to date a girl. That's extremely degrading to my own character. Pay for her movie, dinner, and drinks and the pay HER for showing HER a good time? Disgusting

• but could you date a escort? lets say she paid for your dinner &movie! (she was not escorting you)

• Eh probably not. I like being faithful and regardless of why I wouldn't want my girlfriend going on dates with other men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my thing but I could care less as long as it's two consenting adults who are aware of what they're agreeing to. Fuck bitches. Get money lol