Why do women always get away with anything on the dating world?

I have dated girl's in the past who used me cheated on me and even lied to me for month's or used me as a plan B. Funny thing is even when everyone finds out my ex's were lying they still take her side why is that? I had one ex who made everyone's believe i was crazy and wouldn't leave her alone. A few months later we become friends again all of our friends find out she was lying about everything and still took her side or made excuses for her. So i wanna known why do women get away with everything in relationship? And why do people make excuses for them?

12