Women if your one-night stand hookup was a virgin would you want him to tell you? Would that be more of a turn on or turn off?

Ladies what do you think and if you say that he should say that he is a virgin. When should he say it?
  • He should say he is a virgin and it would be a big turn on
  • He should not say he is a virgin and do his best
  • He should say he is a virgin, it would be a big turn off and I would not sleep with him
    Vote C
  • I dont care
    Vote D

80

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking isn’t rocket science, so... whatevs. Bring it on.

From what I’ve seen, the only consistent positive of “experienced” boys is that they tend to be (at least somewhat) more comfortable with what’s happening, and unafraid to DO stuff... and less likely to have cripplingly severe insecurities that’ll fuck up the whole vibe.
    BUT
    In this hypothetical, the boy has enough of a presence to get an outspoken, forward, confident bitch (= me) into bed right off the bat. So, therefrom, we can assume he doesn’t have any of those crippling insecurities.

In that case... Who cares? Bring it boy!

If anything, he might even be easier to train♥️♥️ because he won’t be hell-bent on doing stuff that worked for his previous woman/women but that won’t work for me (... since there aren’t any previous women).

And if he blows load no. 1 right away... it’s not exactly a challenge to get him going again (and again and again andagainandagainandagain).