How to know he’s a player, playing with my mind? (and other girls)?

how to know?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He only hits you up at night, often posts shirtless photos, has other girls commenting on his photos, hangs out with large groups of girls often, drinks and parties a lot, over compliments you, asks for nudes, makes sexual comments often, doesn’t ask you out on dates, talks about sex a lot, he’s always on his phone, says he’s doesn’t want a relationship, has no interest meeting your friends, snapchat score goes up a ton and he’s not snapchatting you (this is only if you go to extreme measures like me and actually put his snap score in your notes and then checks it later to see how much it’s went up),

0|0
    0|0
    • always texts never calls, always asks to Netflix and chill, has a bad reputation, doesn’t wanna need your parents, hides his phone from you, always bails on you, he is always full of excuses, self observed, flirts with other girls, doesn’t do PDA, doesn’t take pictures with you and etc. just common douchey things. If he doesn’t seem too care or even make time for you he’s a player! I could go on forever I’ve met too many of em. Good luck though!

• Wanna meet your parents*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If he complements you a lot but mainly about your body or just anything physical about you instead of something like "you're so smart" or something like that, that could be a big giveaway, and if he tries to rush anything that too

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is any good you won't but what you must ask yourself is what are you getting out of it do you want him because others want him or is it something more

0|0
    0|0
  • Check or see if he's talking to other girls too or only to you. If you're really the only girl he's talking to, then he pretty much isn't a player

0|0
    0|0
  • When he says lets have sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes