Girls, would you rather date a strong man or smart but a weak man?

After reading the article about Chinese man who hid few meters away when police raped and abused his wife for one hour, I start thinking I would rather date strong and brave one than smart, coward and miserable.
  • Strong with average intelligence
  • Weak, highly intelligent

1329

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very strong mentally and physically. I have a solid mindset which allows me to focus on a task and get it done regardless of whatever situation I'm in... If someone I love is hindered I will fight for their safety.

I go for 15 mile long runs and when I'm failing to push myself I will still push myself until the job is done, likewise with swimming if I feel like drowning and like I'm about to faint I will still push myself to the limit. This practice is very beneficial for healthy thinking.

If the environment is hindering me in anyway possible I will still aim to get the task done this trains me to not give up. This is just one example of how rational and backboned my mindset is. I'm stubborn like this haha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that strength of character tends to coincide with intelligence. It may not be genius-level intelligence, but people who have integrity, principles, and morals tend to be above-average in the intelligence department.

If it's a strict pick between physical strength and intelligence, though, I'll go with intelligence. But, if I'm picking between mental strength and intelligence, I don't think the two could ever be so mutually exclusive, such that I'd have to pick one over the other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE