Girls, would you rather date a strong man or smart but a weak man?

After reading the article about Chinese man who hid few meters away when police raped and abused his wife for one hour, I start thinking I would rather date strong and brave one than smart, coward and miserable.
  • Strong with average intelligence
    Vote A
  • Weak, highly intelligent
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very strong mentally and physically. I have a solid mindset which allows me to focus on a task and get it done regardless of whatever situation I'm in... If someone I love is hindered I will fight for their safety.

I go for 15 mile long runs and when I'm failing to push myself I will still push myself until the job is done, likewise with swimming if I feel like drowning and like I'm about to faint I will still push myself to the limit. This practice is very beneficial for healthy thinking.

If the environment is hindering me in anyway possible I will still aim to get the task done this trains me to not give up. This is just one example of how rational and backboned my mindset is. I'm stubborn like this haha

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that strength of character tends to coincide with intelligence. It may not be genius-level intelligence, but people who have integrity, principles, and morals tend to be above-average in the intelligence department.

If it's a strict pick between physical strength and intelligence, though, I'll go with intelligence. But, if I'm picking between mental strength and intelligence, I don't think the two could ever be so mutually exclusive, such that I'd have to pick one over the other.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Just cause the fool was Asian you say smart lol 😂😂😂 racist. But ayyy when you smart, you have money, and money if power. If you wanna be with a stong bumb ass thats cool. Ill make him wash my bathrooms at my shop n pay him minimum 😎👌 like a bitch

0|1
    0|1
    • Asian? Hell no. Asians I've seen are quite silly.

• Show All
    • Oh naw thats just for dumb asses. there's a lot more to me than success 😎👌

• What is this stupid shit of a comment

• that guy you described isn't smart, he is just a doormat. If you are smart, that situation wouldve been avoided or manipulated entirely. Besides any smart dude will understand that being physically fit is important. Sometimes words and manipulation needs support of the fist and fury.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think the problem with this question is assuming that being smart and strong cannot coexist. I went to Columbia University, and I'm 6 foot and kick box. Be a but more open-minded when choosing a mate. I don't think one occurance of a smart guy being a coward is a fair representation of all smart men..

0|0
    1|0
    • It can coexist. My brother is both

• Show All
    • Why don't you complain about me not including strong and silly men? Since they are many. See poll results. More men think they are weak and intelligent than strong and average intelligent.

• You're right, where are silly and strong men? 😂 your question is 30 minutes old lol relax. "Some" men think so, because within the confines of this question you don't allow for what most men think.

• Well in the scenario you have given, the Strong man would have confronted the police, been beaten and/or killed and then the wife would have been gang raped. So really the outcome is exactly the same. That said, what does cowardice have to do with intelligence? Nothing at all. A physically strong man can be a coward, a physically weak man courageous. Intelligence and strength have nothing to do with character or will. So your entire question is moot.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first guy's the guy 100%
    The second guy's going to have all sorts of other undesirable traits that link in with what you've said. Example cowards are completely selfish, love themselves more than anyone else, sheepish and spineless, these are to name a few

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d definitely be strong with average intelligence, rather than a wimp who’s smart...

1|0
    0|1
  • So what do you think the strong guy was going to do against the corrupt police? They would have just shot him and then fucked his wife.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just remember:
    Youth and strength are no match for experience and treachery.

1|1
    0|0
  • Damn i'd understand if it was his girlfriend of a few weeks but he should protect his wife. More brave than strong in my opinion

0|0
    1|0
  • What you are asking is an Oxymoron. A smart man knows to work out his muscles so he won't be weak.

1|1
    0|0
    • A smart man knows there are better things to do than wasting time on building muscles

• Show All
    • @573v3thek1d Age is just a number, 75, 95, or 195 years old. Makes no difference to me. We have reached age number 6-5 time to retire and never do any kind of work again, lol!

• Wow, you are able to abstract. I respect you, lol!

• Smart=Money=guns, protection, gym membereship, supplements

1|2
    0|1
  • It's pretty hard to have a serious relationship with anyone more or less intelligent than you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say more "brave" than "strong" because I know a lot of big muscular guys who happens to be cowards

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get the question, are we saying strong like physically?

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean strong, courageous but foolish and can not comprehend human language? Or just strong like weight lifting and such?

The 1st guy dies like a fool. I remember that guy with a saber jumping out of the crow in front of Indiana Jones and died in a single shot. He was brave, skilled and definitely strong in knife fight. However foolish enough to bring a big knife to a gun fight.

The "smart" but weak man is not smart at all! What kind of smart guy who don't have enough money to hire bodyguards and politicians? It's China. Connections and bribery is the requirement to survive. Unless you go against the state, you have a lot of leeway in crushing the little bugs like local police.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you read coward after these adjectives above in my description?

• Show All
    • What are you talking about? This man couldn't even call in 911 or whatever number they've got even though that he had mobile by his side. Then when he called after one hour, he whispered so silently that operator couldn't hear what he said. You want to tell me he was not coward? I am sure his underwears were wet.

• He can't. It's China. It's not the US. Power and money means justice.

You can get away with public murder if you have enough connections in countries like China.

For a minor thing like rape? It's not even on the radar. The local cops are like local thugs. They have their own clubs to protect them. If the the guy wants to make a case, he can be sentenced with bogus charges.

• Does it really matter being smart when someone can kick your ass if they felt like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Weak and smart=geek. Real women want a strong man with average intelligence at the minimum

0|0
    0|0
  • How about strong brave and intelligent? :P

0|0
    0|0
    • just seen someone commented literally the exact same thing 0.0

• Well, that means GaG has more strong, brave and intelligent men. So that's good! 😊

• haha I admire your optimism, just like GaG seems to have an average penis length of 9 inches haha

• That is why a smart man has a gun.

0|1
    3|1
    • I CAN NOT BELIEVE people gave you a thumbs down. The thumbs down people ARE the Chinese guy who cowered in fear while his wife got raped.

• I am strong mentally, not physically, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Strong and brave.

Being highly intelligent is irrelevant to me. I couldn't be with a miserable man

1|0
    0|0
  • Highly intelligent men don't do it for me. Also those people who think they are highly intelligent are not as smart as they think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, because intelligence and strength don't even mean anything to me.
    I don't want a strong man
    or a smart man
    I just want a 'good' man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart. A Smart Man Would Know What 2 Do In A Situations Such As This One. He Was Obiviously Not.(Smart)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, if we're talking mentally then I'd want a strong boyfriend with average intelligence. If it's physically it doesn't matter much to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A strong man. Weak but intelligent men are the WORST.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well as long as average intelligence means just that and not really stupid I'll chose the first guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a strong muscular man who can defend me :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like strong women.

0|0
    0|0
  • strong

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you. I want my man to defend me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same here

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes