What would make you reconsider a woman?

I recently moved to another country and don't really know too many people. I met this guy, and we completely hit it off but the last time I saw him I was different, insecure, overthinking. And he could see that. We spoke a couple days later. Then I called him but he hadn't finished work (he sounded happy to hear from me though) so I told him to call me when he had.
Well he didn't call back and I went nuts. I asked if he was ghosting me and of course I got no reply. Then I sent the not nice to ignore me blah blah could have been friends. It's so embarassing. And I tried to call him. I got nothing.
I know I was too much too soon.
Its been nearly a month since I tried to contact him.
i want to get in touch. If a girl text you saying she knows she was abit much? Not herself. Would it make a difference?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Send something really simple, like "I had fun with you that first time. Want to try again?"

Sounds like you still need to meet some other people. Have you tried meetup. com?