If a guy is a little heavy then is he a no go?

I'm a little heavier than I should be, but I don't have time to work out due to working too often. I'm generally good with words and not stupid, but no one really seems interested in me. Is my weight making it impossible to have someone be interested in me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Hello there! I've been struggling with my weight since I was a kid. It really affected my social life, my thoughts, the way I acted in public and so on. I'm still overweight but I've started to realize that who you are is way more important than how you look, trust me. I'd rather be with someone I have a deep mental connection with than with a boy who has a nice 6 pack but no brains. If someone doesn't accept you for who you are then it's not the right person and you should move on as quickly as you can. Life is way too short to waste your time with people who make you question who you are. I don't know you personally but to me you are perfect anyways. Why? Because you are unique, there's no one in this world like you. This whole topic is very dear to me because I've been there and I know what it feels like to feel different and rejected. Only spend time with those who value you. Have a great day!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Your weight should have nothing to do with whether or not someone likes you. And if someone thinks like that, they don't deserve your attention.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes